RallyForums.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fidgy must have taught his driver everything he knows:wacko:

Pos Driver/Co-driver/ (Car) [Class] Time Class 1 Tom Lawless - IRL/Graham Quinn - IRL (Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8 [Open 4wd] 01:29:58
2 Seamus Burke - IRL/Chrissie Beavis - USA (Mitsubishi Lancer Evo [Open 4wd] 01:30:01
3 Jeremy Drislane - USA/Carl Williamson - UK (Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 4 [Prototype1] 01:32:22
4 David Anton - USA/Robbie Durant - GB (Subaru Impreza WRX STI [Group N] 01:34:25
5 Matt Iorio - USA/Jeremy Wimpey - USA (Subaru Impreza [Open 4wd] 01:36:45
6 Patrick Brennan - IRL/Sean Moriarty - IRL (Subaru Impreza WRX STI [Prototype1] 01:36:54

Full results on rally.ie

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
God bless America, i will have to listen to some sh.t now. Well done to all the Irish anyway

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by fidgy
God bless America, i will have to listen to some sh.t now. Well done to all the Irish anyway
Sure that will be payback now!! He can call notes to you!!

Or maybe you can drive the road sections and give him the road book!

Sure wont he appreciate ye all the more now.

Well done to the real and true homies over there rallying in the hood!

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
In America we do it this way,that way. Nice win all the same but i would say there was some smell in the car.

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
what's yer man, was it Lawlor, used to drive the works Hyundais over there? Is he still driving out there?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wonder do the marshall out there get as well looked after as on the lakes?

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Graham said they did a 17 mile stage in 12mins 12 secs so they keep them lit,you better believe it dog. The leprecauns were dancing all weekend.Marshalls get ye olde moonshine,cotton pickin spare ribs and candy for deserts:wine:

[Edited on 02102005 by fidgy]

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ah nothin its just somethin to take a hand at Fidgy over cuz the guy that won the rally as Navi is normally his driver (but in the Evo I think not the ould Sunbeam with Perspex windows no gearbox and a go faster Flat £ Matt sticker!)

·
Registered
475 Posts
I'm sure the guys in New York will love all this chit chat about their rallying....sure they even get Kerrygold over there!
Fidgy, bet you Graham did'nt mention the ******** driving down the stage after the rallycars go by! From, an informed source.

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
I COULDNT GO DUE TO A CLERICAL ERROR IN THE BANK KNOCKED A FEW ZEROS OFF MY ACCOUNT

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
ONLY KIDDING BUT I DIDNT HEAR WHO WAS TO GO WITH BURKE. A CLASSIC CASE OF BEGINNERS LUCK FOR GRAHAM AND I AM NOT JEALOUS NO MATTER WHAT THE PAPERS SAY

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Id say you are so green you are like one of them enviromental :eek::wheelie bins full of paper which are easier to kick over when you are full drunk cuz they have lighter material in them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts