Rally Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Anthony Concannon
3,846 Posts
bloody great

ive been online all day listening looking at LIVE results..

at wrc.com you can get live splits of cars and once they go throught the end there time + place comes up.

also wrc.com rally radio best thing on earth live results, live interviews at the end at nearly every stage.
the paterson news is also good as is there website small news but a few pics during the day.
i was texting competaters there times today straight after they finished i knew they just finished the stage because they just talked to rally radio.

dident watch the news tonight was it on it???
2fm has there own reporter down for the weekend.
newpapers tomorrow should have something as it wa sfinished before they went to print.

best rally in my eyes for PR and the best rally to follow from home

big up your selfs rally ireland :laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Formerly James
195 Posts
The times are up pretty quickly on the rallyireland website so fair play to who ever's looking after that.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mention on 9pm news on RTE though.

·
paul gallagher
1,274 Posts
RTE mention rallying oh god no now they couldnt do that they will only mention it when things go wrong they'd be happier on about a one legget cat that won the javlen in the cat olympics in tibet

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Yes I saw that cat- it was a triumph of animal spirit over intense personal difficulty and arduous circumstances, well done that cat!

My Mammy said she heard some young driver on rte radio being interviewed she thinks he was in a Ford- I assume its MC Hale?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
was he good? I was standing in a wet field in Irvinestown watching nowhere near a radio.

·
Tony O'Brien
238 Posts
Why r we payin tv license fees if we can't see what we want to see on our national broadcaster. BOMBARD THEM with complaints!! They are getting payed enough to do so!!:mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts