Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an entry list for the upcoming Rally Ireland? I heard that there were less than 50 entries received!!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
There is no published entry list as yet. I believe it may be available by the end of this week, or possibly the start of next week, and what you heard was incorrect about the number of entries.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Who have you heard is doing rally ireland???? Im doing it,frank kelly,daniel barry,trevor j harding.john mc loughlin,steven moore, the mc hales, any other names to add????

·
Registered
763 Posts
I have an evo for the event and frank told me last week he was hiring conors car but he could be winding me up!!??Time will tell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
You should of said it to Willoughby. I was going to sit with him in Killarney on the basis that he was gonna hire Camilius Bradley's mk2 and see how we'd fair against yourself and Kelly! But he went for an Evo! Best of luck with it anyway but don't get any silly idea's of going 4wd permanently! We need the likes of yourself, Frank and Stuanton if he'd make a return!

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
3 mchales are confirmed! austin should be quick on the gravel so he could be an overall contender.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Is he with "Team Silverstone":D

I hear a new 7 has come to the camp also.

·
Registered
26 Posts
no! no! please say it is'nt so. kelly & stonemad in evo's, don't do it boy's. steer from the rear, its the only way. is this a 1 off? with out you boys in mark 2's, i dont know if i could carry on! :barf: :barf: :barf:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts