Rally Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Formerly RS200
739 Posts
i thought it was great compared to last year, we managed 5 of 6 stages and we were watching most of the crews and sometimes all crews pass thru, we cuda got 6 if we tried but we got held up talking etc..........

some of the action was really really on the pace and sometimes over the pace, impressed with a lot of drivers and not impressed with a few.

thought the delay on the first stage was the start of bad things to come but it seemed not, it ran pretty okay after that. some spectators were chancing there luck on few oocasions disobeying marshalls etc........ that will never be ironed out of rallying.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm going to watch some tomorrow but several people who watched today said that apart from the first 8-10 cars and several class leaders down the field who were pushing hard it was like watching paint dry.

·
Formerly RS200
739 Posts
the most weirdest thing happened the day on stage 3 i was video recording eugene donnelly and just as he came by me there was an incredible bang from the rear end of his car and what ever its done its broke me damngod camera. cant get it to switch on or nothing, he's cost me money but hes well worth it, hes the equivalent of ronaldinho..........hes magic............makes paul daniels look like a rabbit in a hat.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Donnellys car was very quiet this weekend I thought?

Atkinson is louder?

Not many spectators around I thought?

But curse of fuck on those who didnt co operate with marshalls!

the course dude in the black 530d BMW (Cork ese I think?) he came and gave out to some dickheads and he put it very well when he said every minute you delay this rally could be the one minute that costs us a wrc event- think of it that way cunts! you could be ruining our sport!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts