Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
i will be entering aswell.

in the terms and conditions it says u hav to be in the first yr of ur nat b licence, i hav mine now 3yrs. does that mean i cant enter? :dunno:

·
Registered
84 Posts
No you can compete.. its only drivers licence which has the restriction of a year on it and is stage licence,so anyone who has been doing sprints,hillclimbs that kinda stuff with more than a year can do it..

·
Registered
145 Posts
there has been a lot of talk lately about youth development in irish rallying or rather the lack of it now the billy coleman award has been maybe a small step forward but more ideas like this has to be good fair play to the who ever is behind this. this idea could lead to finding a raw talent out there that dosent have the large outlay of money to go rallying but for the small entry fee could set him or her on the road to becoming a world champion.i for one am geting a bit long in the tooth for this but i would advise any young person that thinks that they have the talent to have a go you never know

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Steve Staunton! wow if you win would you let granny co drive for you? Rube has dumped her!!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Steve Staunton! wow if you win would you let granny co drive for you? Rube has dumped her!!!!:laugh:

I had no choice-she was going on and on and on and on about her poor wee grandson-It was slit my wrists or dump granny-Granny lost:).

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm sending off my entry in the morning i could never afford to go rallying done a bit of navi'n allright but this could be a way for me to follow in the footsteps or my hero Tim McNulty sure it i'll be a bit of craic anyway

·
Registered
74 Posts
This rally idol should be some craic! It got good PR at the wknd and there was much talk of it on the hedges! A few nice brunettes now and blondes with spray on allpine allstars suits would be nice!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts