Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
I see none of you guys seem to rate our visitors. I wonder why?? Sunday afternoon will reveal all.

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
1.Tim
2.Derek
3.Eugene

I hope the visitors have a real good cut with our top boys, but as far as i know and guess by the location of the stages, they are the same as last year ...i stand corrected... so the irish lads have an advantage already!

Roll on saturday morning, i can hear the anti-lag in the distance already:D:laugh:

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
Originally posted by Clan
I see none of you guys seem to rate our visitors. I wonder why?? Sunday afternoon will reveal all.
to be honest i dont know how good these guys are,but i would be very surprised if there is one of them on the podium.its there first irish event. a lot different to those big massive hairpins they are used to. i could be wrong

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Remember Paul Liaeter in Killarney in the Lotus Sunbeam, in the eigthies on his first visit. He made the Irish boys look very hard in there mirrors, only for punctures he would have been on the podium at the rallys end.
Tsjoen is indeed very quick, personnally I would rate above Duval, but that is my opinion.

·
Gary Knight
1,087 Posts
Those Russians in the M3 gave Bertie and Austin bother in Killarney too in 1990 I think it was. Could have had the win

·
Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
Jason O' Mahony went very well in Killarney, but in saying that I ain't sticking my neck on the line! As someone said bout top modified in wexford, if you can call this one, get down to the shop and do the lotto!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ya Ryan & OMahoney are 2 quick men too! but personally i recon it will be da crew with da most 'neck' that will take it!!! Stages are lovely, but unreal fast!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dont expect Donnelly to win coz he has the championship to think of, Unless dmg pushes him. Whatever happens lets hope there isnt a repeat of last year!

·
Registered
316 Posts
donnely by a minute

1 - 20 of 20 Posts