Rally Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Great pics, but it just looks weird, all the same type of cars evo/Subs, and a very distinct lack of colour or individuality except for the Works Evo's they all look the same. Even JM who used to turn out some lovely colour schemes with the Corolla and S8 has turned boring. Weird, not sayng that some of the Irish cars are any better. Subaru = Blue

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I thought the same but the Stobart cars looked well but on the whole not much effort made.

Hopefully they will get a fresh drop of paint for the Jim Clark.......

RD

·
Registered
228 Posts
just seen the pics, very good shots roy, pity about the paint alrite the cars all seemed very similar!! stobart cars are nice though but still need more color i think!!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
The cars sound as crap as they look guys....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure any of the Group N cars sound like anything at all. I think Mark Taylor made a very brave decision and the championship will be very strong but I guess Keilder isn't best place to hang out the tail of a GPN car.............

Still Jennings and co are good to watch on the ITC rounds to date, i would say they have been driving very hard and there isn't much left in the boys. Also alot of talk about the fuel which was being used meant that the cars may have been down on power compared to our boy's but then we will see come Jim Clark.

We may reserve judgement for a few rally's

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
As Roy said hopefully they will get a lick of paint before the JCMR, I have looked at a couple of picture sites now and unless you get a side on shot you have no idea who the car was been driven by. Stobart cars are nice for sure as are the works machines and the two with the Saint Georges flag look good but the rest could be just off the street.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts