·
Registered
866 Posts
i have better in the milking parlour :spam::spam:

:moo:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
How did that car pass scrutiny without front indicator lamps??

Come on......own up.....who ditched it???? :):):):):gotcha::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by peespeed
Why has Brady got such a smug look on his face :roll:
He hadnt got it in carlow,ask Connie Delaney :whistle: But that look is a permanent pose for the cameras:wacko:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
At least she makes rally idol interesting..........

·
Registered
91 Posts
Originally posted by ste0411
Thanks Ste for the feedback, glad its interesting for you, or interesting now at least. perhaps you would like to enter, we still have some entries available.

As far as we have been hearing back all contestants so far had a good day and enjoyed themselves, and certainly found the tuition and the driving interesting, we would be delighted to get the opportunity to bring your interest levels up to a similar standard.

To all who have been to Raly Idol so far (including several forum members) thanks for coming and hope we provided you with a good day. Some of you impressed the judges greatly more than was expected of you (including one or two guys who have only been co drivers up untill now! showing that some co drivers can be even more usefull when they swop seats! I dont include myself in that;) ) and we will surely be seeing you back for round 2. Exact judges reports will be sent to contestants in the next few days (Both Andrew and I are competing in Moonraker this weekend so after the weekend)

Then we are in the process of allocating more dates to the remaining round one contestants- so we will be in touch also in the next few days with your details for round 1.

Any queries etc please feel free to e mail
[email protected]
or call 00353851124144

kind regards
Martin

(Ps Just to clarify Miss Rally Idol was from a modelling agency, and no Mr Sharkey I havent sat with her;) but she has had the pleasure of sitting with Mr Purcell........in the Rally Idol car of course and she seemed to smile for every second of it!

Pat....It was the clipping the trackside Barrells that surgically removed the indicator lenses- Dont Cut just never registers sometimes!!:stupid: wont say who it didnt resister with though in case he sacks me!

Fidgy- leave off poor Connie:whip: if he got half the fright we did when we came over the 2R none of us were smug, but Paul steered well in the short road space and all was as well as could have been expected! Given the speed it all happened at! Big thanks to the two thick planks on the ditch who did absolutely nothing to slow us down, but then got off the ditch talking on the phone to their mates about the great crash that was after happening..............he was lucky we hadnt time to ram the phone uo a narrow orrifice- We all were more concerned about slowing our fellow competitors.

To those who dont know what Im ranting about, In Carlow last week Paul Elliot and I came over a 2R in the laneway section of SS2 and a car had JUST spun jamming itself sideways between the narrow banks - the unfortunate other crew were just getting out when we arrived at scene at full rally speed, thankfully none of us were hurt- just one of the risks of 30 sec intervals- both cars badly damaged but as I say we were all able to stand on the road afterwards and be thankfull it wasnt worse- and what annoyed me most was the 2 idiots on the ditch who could have easily tried to wave us down (they didnt even have to leave the ditch or put themseleves in danger, just wave a coat or something furiously, Im sure we would have got the msg!!!) then to see them get of the ditch and treat it as the most exciting thing to happen to them in years angered me. When I see a competitor off the road my first thought is that they are ok, and then to warn oncoming cars, it wouldnt come into my mind to ring the "boys" and have an oul natter about what a pimped out crash was after happening!

Anyway its done and dusted now.

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Check kerry gp n report with on the **** last saturday and did xlr8 supremo get out and warn following traffic? when we had our little off in carlow a spectator was sent to warn rallycars asap

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by ste0411
i would hate to see your girlfriend :whistle::whistle:

·
Registered
866 Posts
:yahoo::yahoo: :moo:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
She looks fine to me-if a wee bit skinny-but then when I was the idols age girls were not so thin so I guess its what you are brought up on that sets the trend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts