Rally Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Peadar Hurson got a new car, the reason I ask is on DMG's add in this weeks Motorsport news he mentions he has a P2000 in RHD for sale. Just wondering as it is the only RHD P2000 I can think of is Peadar making the step up which would be fantastic or is it a UK trade in.

·
Registered
149 Posts
THE RHD P2000 MC GARRITY HAS ADVERTISED IS MARTIN DOHERTYS CAR,X30 WRC,SAW IT IN DONEGAL HARVEST,ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL CAR.

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Jimbob, so has Martin traded up again for the third time this year? what has he bought?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Peadar Hurson...

I for one would like to see Peadar on the stages again...fantastic pilot as I always say, and naturally talented for speed....:cool::cool::cool:

Good-Luck and Best Wishes to the Warrenpoint man for the forth-coming season...;);)

Will it be Ian Porter or Glenn Patterson in the hotseat..??

·
Registered
5 Posts
P.H.

Well, the paddle shift will be in for Galway, and I for one think that it should be worth up to a second a mile on stage times. Going by the times he can put up in the older P2000 over the past couple of seasons, there is no reason why he can't mix it again with the newer machinery.
2006 will be a great year for Rallying and may Peadar hit the top step for the 1st time this year.......................
Good luck

·
Registered
32 Posts
Peadar Hurson.

Very well said boss...:cool::cool:

Totally agree...;):cool:;)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Originally posted by gee
he is indeed a fine drive but anytime i see him just doesn't have luck but when he does get a stage time in it's very good in an "old" car so to speak
It may be old to the outside world, but there is some up-to-date developments underneath!

·
Ryan Hurson
93 Posts
yes, galway will be fun,, another start to a season, lets hope we have the luck this time. As for the old car, it is old, but also one of the best designed wrc scoobys for tarmac, and with a good pilot it should still go.

·
Registered
7 Posts
p h

Originally posted by wild thing
Well, the paddle shift will be in for Galway, and I for one think that it should be worth up to a second a mile on stage times. Going by the times he can put up in the older P2000 over the past couple of seasons, there is no reason why he can't mix it again with the newer machinery.
2006 will be a great year for Rallying and may Peadar hit the top step for the 1st time this year.......................
Good luck
i think he is wasting good money on an old car

·
Ryan Hurson
93 Posts
well lada, if you want to buy him a corrolla and change it to right hand drive, your welcome. so for now i think we will stick to the p2000. would rather all the top men went back to mkII's , tell the money grapping gits in prodrive/msport etc to shove there £450k

·
formerly alwayssideways
717 Posts
Originally posted by MUO 2R
well lada, if you want to buy him a corrolla and change it to right hand drive, your welcome. so for now i think we will stick to the p2000. would rather all the top men went back to mkII's , tell the money grapping gits in prodrive/msport etc to shove there £450k
Thats the job. Get back to the grass roots!! I fell in love with the markII when i was a kid and nothing beats seeing one come sideways at ya!! Rear wheel drive...keep it simple and let her on!

·
Registered
7 Posts
a 2000 corolla is not any older but is much better and cheaper to run,any way right hand drive is easily done on a corolla and homologation is not a problem any more,[value for money]:cool::cool::cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts