Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a drive from Peadar to finish third overall in Galway, in my opinion the Warrenpoint pilot had easily the drive of the rally week-end...:cool::cool::cool:

A fine combination of Damien Connolly on co-driving duties, a well sorted WRC P-2000 and the finest Tarmac man in the country...brilliant...:cool::cool::cool:

Can't wait for more...:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
That shit was off the hizzle!

translation he was brilliant in what is basically an historic car when compared to S10s and S11s

good job Hurson and Connelly

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Low fat or super milk?

On a serious note in what breakers yard would you get S9 running gear, I know Harpers are good and were the first to convert WRCs to RHD but putting and S9 into a p2000?????????????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congratulations Peadar and Damien. A fantastic result. The final stage time deserves a mention alone. To post a time faster than McGarrity on a charge....
Well done

·
Ryan Hurson
93 Posts
Yes , it was a good weekend. fantastic result , well deserved 3rd place. lets not bring this result down, the car is more p2000 than s9, it is fully legal as the p2000 had a paddle shift box, but was removed when sold outside prodrive. any way it was an s11 behind him. Highest placed subaru in a field full of s9's,s10,s11 and a few focus's.

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Originally posted by 22shannon
Aye it was a top class drive but then his P2000 has S9 running gear.........
Pineapple, no offence. Can you fit S9 gear into a P2000 ah No, would you buy the running gear and put it into a P2000 - AH No. If, another IF, Peadar bought the running gear from an S9, he would also have bought an S9 Shell, sold the P2000 and got Stan to built him an S9 by putting the running gear into the new shell. Hmm, Prodrive do not sell damaged bits, bad for the rep. Ask Steve Smith from Prodrive not good for business. So as well as Eugenes, Big Engine,we now have someone saying Peadar's car is illegal. What next, the Galway rally was held in two foot of snow.
Sorry for been sarcastic, but both men were on Fire and I mean on fire, they don't deserve these stories.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Brilliant drive by Peadar, well done, but drive of the rally has to be Donnelly, his car is after all 2 years older than Peadar's and he finished about 2 mins ahead of him

·
Formerly anihel
1,883 Posts
Peadar had a great drive, and yet I've seen him go faster! I think he was mindful of the accident in Killarney last year. I think he would have been even closer to Donnelly had he gone as fast as I believe he can, however points in the bag after round one is what matters most.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by Clan
Originally posted by 22shannon
Aye it was a top class drive but then his P2000 has S9 running gear.........
Pineapple, no offence. Can you fit S9 gear into a P2000 ah No, would you buy the running gear and put it into a P2000 - AH No. If, another IF, Peadar bought the running gear from an S9, he would also have bought an S9 Shell, sold the P2000 and got Stan to built him an S9 by putting the running gear into the new shell. Hmm, Prodrive do not sell damaged bits, bad for the rep. Ask Steve Smith from Prodrive not good for business. So as well as Eugenes, Big Engine,we now have someone saying Peadar's car is illegal. What next, the Galway rally was held in two foot of snow.
Sorry for been sarcastic, but both men were on Fire and I mean on fire, they don't deserve these stories.

CLAN if yer gona quote .........QUOTE PROPERLY.

PLease check my thread..... I did not say the car was illegal or incorrect.

It was a great drive and fair play to Peader

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
I hope Peadar goes far this year, and I think its great that both Donnelly and Hurson are both beating much newer cars.

I'd be intrigued to know where you all think KPL would've fitted into the results last weekend? I'm unsure, but I'd say about 5th place O/A.

·
Registered
149 Posts
peader hurson

PEADERS DRIVE WAS FANTASTIC NO DOUBT,BUT I THINK SOME OF YOU,SE GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT ABOUT DMGS RALLY.UP UNTIL HE WAS OFF,HE WAS CLEARLY IN FRONT OF BOTH HURSON AND BOLAND.ON STAGE 3 AND 8 HE LOST A TOTAL OF 50 SECS WITH MISTAKES,WITHOUT THESE HE WOULD HAVE BEAT BOTH BOLAND AND HURSON.DON,T WRITE HIM OR THE S11 OFF JUST YET !!DONNELYS ANOTHER STORY,VERY COMMITED DRIVE,BUT IS SHE LEGAL.I WISH SOMEONE WOULD PUT UP THE MONEY AND GET THIS BULLSHIT OUT OF THE WAY ONCE AND FOR ALL !!I WAS TOLD TIM IS PREPARED TO PUT THE MONEY UP !!ANY TRUTH IN IT ??

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
When is poor DMG gonna have a clean day.

Would Tim not have top make the finish to protest someone elses car?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts