Rally Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruth Motorsport are holding a demonstration in their shop in kilkenny on 24 and 25 of march. this newly developed paddle shift gear is designed to work with any sequental gearbox and has being tested on wrc events. all are welcome to come and have a look and ask any questions that they have, For more info please contact john paul ruth on 086-1521603 or 056-7790530

·
Registered
99 Posts
just wondering jp, what car are these paddle changes being tested on?
Would this system not have to be homologated for the car,
gp.n isnt sequential and wrc cars use their own systems

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes 5 sold so far and once word gets out and people see them being used hopefully they will take off and i will sell loads, these units have being tried and tested in both F1 and on the WRC. they are worked off of air and will on display on 3 or 4 cars at the carlow stages rally in may. if anyone has any more questions or wants info on these please feel free to contact me on 086-1521603 or email me [email protected]

[Edited on 12-4-2006 by jp ruth]

·
Banned
346 Posts
Originally posted by jp ruth
yes 5 sold so far and once word gets out and people see them being used hopefully they will take off and i will sell loads, these units have being tried and tested in both F1 and on the WRC. they are worked off of air and will on display on 3 or 4 cars at the carlow stages rally in may. if anyone has any more questions or wants info on these please feel free to contact me on 086-1521603 or email me [email protected]

[Edited on 12-4-2006 by jp ruth]

good one :yahoo:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts