RallyForums.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after reading this months edition i noticed an excellent report on this years/2006 national rally championship with profiles on drivers etc etc...

correct me if im wrong but ''pacenotes'' sponsor the northern ireland rally championship and there was no such report or profiles for the 2006 season or even a wimper of the n.i championship...

very dissapointing:mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
54 Posts
i think by the look of this months pacenotes that there are now going up against motoring news and that the clubmen who the paper was created for can now take a back seat and read flat to the mat.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry i could be wrong, was there a january edition? if so my newsagent didnt get it, it seems to be hit or miss if they get it in the shop let alot of other newsagents i know of....

·
Banned
67 Posts
advice

pacenotes is heading down the road of disaster by doing english rally features . if we want to read about english rallys we would buy motoring news . look what happened to carsport , shit mag now . too much max power , road cars and f1 articles . catch yourselves on before it is too late . does anybody agree .

·
we dnt need no edukayshun
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by easy
pacenotes is heading down the road of disaster by doing english rally features . if we want to read about english rallys we would buy motoring news . look what happened to carsport , shit mag now . too much max power , road cars and f1 articles . catch yourselves on before it is too late . does anybody agree .
I'm trying to understand your point, but I'm struggling. What has max power, carsport, road and F1 cars to do with either M News, Pacenotes or mainland rallying???

·
Registered
763 Posts
Originally posted by DavidN
Originally posted by easy
I'm trying to understand your point, but I'm struggling. What has max power, carsport, road and F1 cars to do with either M News, Pacenotes or mainland rallying???
[Edited on 1-3-2006 by stonemad]

[Edited on 1-3-2006 by stonemad]

·
High Octane Sniffer
2,460 Posts
I dont agree on pacenote covering to much Over the water coverage I know it helps alot of the irish competitiors but they could just review the irish competitors that do the UK rallies and not the full british championships ect ect Stay with all n.ireland/ireland competitors please !!! :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
Originally posted by DavidN
Originally posted by Eoin G
yeah. keep featuring the clubmen.

Do you buy Pacenotes? If you did you would realise they havent cut their Irish coverage, the clubmen are all still in there

[Edited on 1-3-2006 by DavidN]
I said keep featuring the clubmen...aka keep up the good work..........I said nothn about them not featuring the clubmen..."IF" they did move away from the clubmen the paper would lose alot of its appeal for me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts