RallyForums.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw on the limit today-its good to have it back. The production is a bit dated now and needs to be jazzed up-montages with rock music. It was good that all the interviews were at the start and correct me if i am wrong-in the 30 mins slot there was more car action than compared to RPM. And as for Brid-is that girl getting better looking with a few pounds and a few years added-methinks anyway-Go on ya good thing ya:)

[Edited on 18-3-2006 by rubywax]

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
i get it through a normal aerial,im not sure if you can get it with sky or not.

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
I think Pam is bloody brilliant, one of the few good things about RPM. I think if you combined the Production schedule of On the Limits(i.e rally time-interview time etc) and the production quality of RPM and commentary you would have an excellent programme.
Plus I like older women, but then again the Rallycross woman they have On the Limits might make me re-think that.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Pamela is the ultimate professional. She is a great presenter and very popular with the competitors. She has an electric personality and has an intelligent head on her shoulders. I wouldn't mind having a figure like her when I'm her age either !! lol

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
THANKS MR PAGE FOR THE HELP BUT I STILL WOULD LIKE PROOF, FINE PRESENTERS GETTING BETTER BY THE EVENT AND A CREDIT TO **** BRACKEN;) DO YOU NEVER LOOK AT PODGE AND RODGE RUBY:p

[Edited on 02102005 by fidgy]

·
Registered
45 Posts
Originally posted by R4
CAN U GET TV3 ON SKY OR IS IT THROUGH A NORMAL ARIEL???
Yea, its also on sky on channel 103!!!!
And thats for brid-T.V does notting for her, she looks 10 times prettier in person:kiss::D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts