Rally Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
IF YOUR UP BEFORE 11 O CLOCK YOU LL SEE IT YOU LAZY F,CKER, ITS PROBABLY GPN AND THE MODS FROM MONAGHAN:D

·
David Cummins
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill be recovering from a hangover in the morning martin and i was jus curious to know is it worth gettin out of the bed for it!:wine:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Is it going to be on Men and Motors this year?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I think OTL is getting better and better with time- the presenter is saying less gay stupid stuff- the drivers are coming accross with better more confident interviews and in general practice is making perfect. In car vs outside action is well balanced too. Only criticism is the opening titles are a bit GAY!

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Only criticism is the opening titles are a bit GAY!

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Methinks you are a homophobic-you should be a bit more open to the real world-nothing wrong with Gay-said in a strictly heterosexual way of course.:whistle:

·
Registered
92 Posts
ok for Gay read sad, for sad read stupid, for stupid read pointless.

In simple terms I dont like the 360" paning camera around the drivers, with P Elliot looking like he is trying not to laugh and then Harrison doing the "I smell a fart" type pose as championed by Joey from friends when he was teaching acting in episode 4.27.

But hey its a minor gripe, any rallying on tv is ok in my buke

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by solberg2004
Ill be recovering from a hangover in the morning martin and i was jus curious to know is it worth gettin out of the bed for it!:wine:
REPEATED MONDAY NIGHT LATE ON TV3 AND APOLOGIES FOR BAD LANGAUGE ON CARLOW REPORT

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
I HAVENT SEEN IT BUT I REMEMBER SOME OF THE PRAYERS, WAS KELLEHERS CRASH ON IT AS WELL?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts