Rally Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There I brought it back from the dead!!!

Im sorry that Mr N wont be out on the Circuit, an ould battle with him and another DMG win would have been nice to watch.

Or maybe the fact the rally is in Donnellys neck of the woods mean he has the home advantage?

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
its hard to know...derek always goes well on the circuit, tim should be quick but could be hampered with the new car?? then theres young mchale who could well mount a challenge.

nesbitt could show yet?!! no.13 or something :laugh:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is Gareth doin it?

Tims pace in Kerry this weekend will give us some idea?

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
now i could be way off the mark here,but i was just thinking, could nesbitts absence be because he might have strong feelings about that junction setup last year with the bales?? just a thought..probably a stupit one..it wouldnt really seem like worth while reason to forfit the event.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your right it wouldnt be a valid reason to boycott the event......................but it would be something one could wheel out as an excuse........................

Not bad thinking there Rallyfan

·
Registered
866 Posts
Originally posted by one winger
Originally posted by rallyfan
no.13 or something :laugh:

Whos provisionally at no.13????
kenny would be ;):yes::roll::p:eek::D:dunno::idea:

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Your right it wouldnt be a valid reason to boycott the event......................but it would be something one could wheel out as an excuse........................

Not bad thinking there Rallyfan
And why should he have to give an excuse to some eejit like yourself to justify not entering ?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did I publicly ask anyone to give me an excuse??

I think not.

Oh no you think Im an eejit- woe is me!

How can I carry on, my life is devoid of meaning now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts