RallyForums.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
THE DISSAPPEARING POSTS STRIKE AGAIN!:mad:

ANYWAY YES THE GAP SHOULD BE USED AS KCC HAVE APPLIED TO CLOSE THE ROAD INCLUDING THE GAP!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
When someone from the organising committee of the rally requests that the post is removed, then there is not a lot I can do.

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
well the post that was deleted was a copy of the same post that has been printed in a certain local paper, (which would have been printed out quite a few times!)
the same information i gave is also on a certain local authority website...
what ever happened to the freedom of information act!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Sham, there is nothing I can do. I was asked to remove it which I have done.

If you have a problem with that, I trust you will take it up with them !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
i have no reason to take anything up with them,
im just pointing out thats its a little dumb to try hide information that can be easily accessed.

point closed!
looking forward to the rally 4 weeks exactly
:laugh:

·
Registered
228 Posts
before i get my head bitten off:D i heard dat there is road works being done on the gap and it wont be ready 4 da rally!! not sure though ye always hear a load of pineapple before the best events anyways....

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wasnt there road works after the gap in 2004 and at the gap in 05 so mabey there is roadworks before the gap this year and the stage ends before the gap?

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
i was up there last week and i didnt see any major road works happening before the gap, then again i cant state for certain whether this is the case, but what i do know is that kmc has applied to close tha gap section of the road-so i presume their intentions are to run the full stage and lets hope so

1 - 15 of 15 Posts