RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we were on the first stage on sunday morning a fue corners into it and naill came round in the ford. it was a 1 left into a long straight into a we jump. naill came round never lifted on the damp road caught the grass on the right hand side the car waz every shape everywere how he keep her on the road i will never no and he never lifted his foot out of her out over the jump side ways an unreal display of car control

just a small example of y he is irelands only world rally champion

unreal driving:yahoo:

[Edited on 23-4-2006 by ral.ly]

·
Formerly gee
3,066 Posts
shame he didn't finish and was watching in car footage last night and "i think" it was rousky 2 near the start that he didnt' complete, he was just pulled in at the top of the mountain with "OK"

what happened to the car anyway and more to the point what enging is in the Orion as it was a note i cant figure out ?!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think he was having a load of trouble with it to tell you the truth.....something happened the shaft as well..........

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
Very strange, on the last stage on Sunday...by the time what seemed very much so like the last car had passed us McShea had not went through...we walked up the stage from a section we were at...it took us about 5 mins to walk up to the nearest junction.....and no course cars had came past us either...

so can anyone explain that unless McShea was the very last car to pass on that stage, how did he appear on the first stage on Monday ? Incidentally on the first stage on Monday he went over a bridge jump (after the school) and either the driverhsaft popped out or broke...I spoke to him at the side of the road shortly afterwards...I have photos of the car sitting at the side of the road

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
Originally posted by DavidN
Originally posted by rallyretro
The Orion is not an historic car :laugh:
I'd disagree, this car has far more history than most historics, rallyretro should have a section on his site just for this car!!:yes:
Funny enough, I intend to do an article soon on it.

Its a nostalgic car for sure, wouldn't call it historic though :p

·
Formerly RS200
739 Posts
id love to see 6inch "naill" mcshea try the irish tarmac series proper........as well as the other 2 world drivers meeke and mchale......

they seem to have just skipped it.......every other world driver has tackled thier home championship and won it.........

1 - 20 of 26 Posts