Rally Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know when the regs will be out.
Newry and District web site seems to be down.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Have this one booked for my event spectating-missed it for the last 2 years-looks like a cracking event.:clap:

·
Formerly madrallysport
278 Posts
Originally posted by 106206
Does anybody know when the regs will be out.
Newry and District web site seems to be down.

Regs now out, look under mourne rally 06 regs / entry form, everything there for you.;)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
its nothing without the cooley stage. its one of the best in the country. thats like having killarney without the gap or ballegbaema

·
Registered
68 Posts
I did Cooley Mountain on the '03 and '04 Mourne Rally. What an awesome stage, certainly one of my favorites...

·
Formerly madrallysport
278 Posts
Originally posted by Vtec Mini
I did Cooley Mountain on the '03 and '04 Mourne Rally. What an awesome stage, certainly one of my favorites...

You must have been lonely in 03 on cooley as we didnt use it.;), but at least you were prob quickest over it........lol only joking mate, :whistle:

It is some stage, the jumps in the middle are...... class!!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Originally posted by madrallysport
Originally posted by Vtec Mini

You must have been lonely in 03 on cooley as we didnt use it.;), but at least you were prob quickest over it........lol only joking mate, :whistle:

It is some stage, the jumps in the middle are...... class!!!!
You're absolutely right :wacko: Ah well, i've been trying to forget '03. Clobbered Slieve Gullion with the front driver side corner after the double yumps, going over the 5L over crest(?) She went a tad light on the front end which, strangely enough resulted in a total loss of traction. I've never seen a wheel make its way into the foot well like that before, nor to i intend to ever again...:whip:

·
Domhnall Lennon
656 Posts
:microwave: yes it is one of the best stages that i have very done but the gullion and camlough stages are brillant as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts