Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Formerly pcmotorsport
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know when it is going to be homoligated and any irish interest in it yet:dunno::dunno:

·
Brian Fenton
Toyota GT86
1,222 Posts
Will have to do some digging about it as the new roadgoing Sti is 2.5 litre not 2.0..

·
Registered
763 Posts
Did i hear that Brendan Murphy mite be driving an N10 or N11 next year?? he should go well in a good car!!!??

·
Registered
231 Posts
Japan spec still running 2.0ltr so homologation will come from there i assume.
Don;t know where the LHD 2.0 ltr will be sold or even if it exists

·
Registered
145 Posts
herd last year that Brendan Murphy had donie o sullivans focus bought then there was a n10 for this year a lot of tunder out of that camp but realy what has he proved ok he's quick down in the woods in cork but thats only one rally

·
Formerly pcmotorsport
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
v800, you would what to get yours facts right before you just write what comes into your head, every year there is alot of talk of whats happening. quick in cork,and wales.....etc. lets just see what happening this year before the boot goes into the mouth and fictional words appear again on the screen. and stonemad is right in my opinion a good car will change alot next year.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
The first Prodrive Impreza N12s will be available in November 2005, and Prodrive aims to build at least 40 of the new cars.

At £100,000 a go thats a lot of dough--£4M- £4ms worth of-zzzzzzzzubarus

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Man it looks gorgeous but at that money is Mrs Wax right all pounds and then zzzzzzsss as no one will be making them go hard as the cubs that can get daddy to buy them cant drive and those that can drive dont have rich Daddies??

·
Registered
734 Posts
**** Curran can drive, a real nice guy as well, good to see him winning a national championship gp n in a sensible car, not costing the earth

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
No your right M Curran can drive, he was the man of the National this year in Grp N

·
Brian Fenton
Toyota GT86
1,222 Posts
@kkknaskar only thing is 2.5 isn't legal in Group N or WR Cars so they are using the 2.0 Spec-C engine, have a look at the link above

·
Ian O'Brien
430 Posts
I saw the new N12 in Rally Finland. Tommi Makinen rallying had one on display in service during the rally

1 - 20 of 24 Posts