Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who would you like to see become as a moderator on this forum,:dunno::dunno::p:p

·
Registered
866 Posts
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p what a wonder post :p:D:roll::laugh:;):cool::yes::caution::idea:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just for you animal man:p:p:p:p:pps ya cant vote for yourself:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
866 Posts
i shall correct you there. i can vote for myself, it is possible to but i shant since i am a mannerly humble would be moderator hiefer :p:roll::laugh::):barf::eek::cool::(;):D:kiss::yes::idea::caution:

·
Registered
866 Posts
tropsrotom homie may the best man win :caution::D:laugh::yes::p:):cool::kiss::roll::eek:;):(

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Originally posted by grp a cossie
what about rubywax r has he resigned from the race due to the trops granny affair??

I was not even aware I was in any running for the post of a moderator.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Election Lessons from a backwards candidate

Vote Half Bull

a good honest country living candidate

a vote for half bull is a vote for truth honesty and integrity.

·
Registered
866 Posts
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

legends both of you

:caution::yes::(:):D:laugh::p;):roll::idea::kiss::cool::dunno::eek:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
but what about poor auld trops he isnt even in the races for the public vote on him being a moderator, COME ON LADS give trops the auld vote he is just getting to grips with his christmas hardships

Vote No.1 Tropsrotom
vote now,vote now,vote now
im voting for your home boy!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
We must consider the possibility that Half Bull Half Hiefer may become drunk with power and delusional with his new moderator status, only to overpower us all and make these forums one big giant smiley icon! Where would we be then. His evil empire will have been born.

Voters beware!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
all trops would do is get is homie empire from the east side to keep an eye on the forum make sure its bein kept real and true:p:p:p

half bull half hefier would have other cattle on here making a mess of the place

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Are there no other candidates-what about Dana-she might be available-she usually is if there is an election:p-or Shile DeVakears-she is free soon too.:p

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
TROPS GETS MY VOTE BUT IT MEANS EVEN MORE OF MY POSTS WILL GET DELETED CAUSE HE KEEPS SLAGGING ME ABOUT MY HENHOUSE AND BEING FROM MEATH

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I didnt slag you for being from Meath? I said your team was very good actually............but I take it back- the Donegal or Tyrone one is better.

But your hen house is still terrible!!

Is there a Fermanagh team?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts