stephen moore has apperently bought the 03 focus
that mathew wilson used to win rally ireland
this year he is going to try and win the championship
will be hard to beat.oh by the way still has the two N10 subaru's

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Is this real and true?

A new shape Focus in the woods would be lovely super smashing deadly great:cool:

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::roll:

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
Was talking to the man that looks after Stevens cars yesterday and when asked was Steven using the Impreza the answer I got was yes

·
Registered
145 Posts
but no one tells the truth in irish rallying peespeed he may not have liked the look of you or known you well enough to warrent telling you the truth and decided to lie

·
paul gallagher
1,274 Posts
So who is going to be at the sharp end of things in the forests this year who is going to be the man to take over McHale's mantle in 2006

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
Originally posted by v800
but no one tells the truth in irish rallying peespeed he may not have liked the look of you or known you well enough to warrent telling you the truth and decided to lie
v800 I know the man very well, was chatting to him in Galway and in Mondello over the weekend. Maybe plans werent finalised and he was assuming his client would be using the Impreza.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
He could still give you lies, damm lies or statistics?

So no more pure and true word on a Focus in the woods?

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
stickering Stevens white impreza next Monday from what i know he is using it for this year;) but you never say never and anything could change when he takes a notion. anything is possible :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts