RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who started the who can lock the most topics competition :dunno::mad::dunno:

keep it real and true instead of getting a headstart on everyone whoever you are :D:dunno::idea::kiss::laugh:;):roll::eek:

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts
Why dont you just say who can get banned for being an arse first by posting shite

If its a dictatorship then dont come on here as you are just making yourself look a fool by posting 5hite
Grow up will ya

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
m.lowe is this a dicussion forum or a picky chosey only allow what is right in some peoples eyes :dunno::dunno::dunno:

why was the forums locked about eugenes perfect engine? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

i am just wondering why before everyone loses interest in the thing which WILL happen :barf:

"why dont you just say who can get banned for being an rhubarb first by posting rhubarb" explain :dunno:

i enjoy the forum as much as anyone else but it will head downhill if ordinary rally fans/spectators/officials/drivers people cant post what they think or heard or believe :dunno:;):laugh::kiss::(:mad::cool::yes::idea::D:eek::roll::caution::p:):barf::barf:

i am already 6ft 6" :barf:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
all in favour say aye :idea::D:roll::p:(:eek::cool::mad:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BSE :laugh::caution::(:):p:cool::D;)

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:p:p:p:p you could put me out of my misery but that would be a bit harsh :p:p

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts
Well the post was locked due to people saying things they didnt even know about or for what is now famous in Irish rallying stupid rumours that can cause problems not only to this site by allowing such bollocks to the clowns that post it up.

If Eugene wanted to take this slanderous crap further then he would be well within his rights to sue this forum for the allowing of those comments to be published.

You now know the result which Eugene felt he had to do to stop the whingers and idiots from gossiping.

You say this forum is a dictatorship? why come on here if your views are that strong and if they are you wouldnt be here because of the principle of it or are you just trying to get people to follow you on here like sheep and agree with you

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
follow me :dunno::dunno: i hope not, why would i want that :dunno::dunno: i agree it was a pile of rhubarb about the genies engine but for crows sake im sure eugene was not losing any sleep over it :eek::eek: i never once doubted the genies engine:):)

but we are not going to fall out over it m.lowe :yes:no need for that :yes: just my thoughts :eek::(:idea:;):yes::roll::caution::laugh:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
edited post sounded harsh :p:(:roll::cool::yes::eek::idea:;):laugh::):caution::D:dunno:

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts
But your first post can be seen to cause problems.

If you have a grievance take it up with the moderators instead of spouting off about this place which will turn people away from reading your crazy posts.

If you say Eugene didnt lose any sleep then he must of been pissed off to get his engine checked to prove the doubters wrong.

Just have a bit of consideration for the owners of this site otherwise I wouldnt be suprised if you get banned

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha get banned :dunno::p but i do not think the rumours started by one post on this forum:dunno::dunno: tell me if there was no rumours going around in galway :dunno: i admit i am wrong if i am wrong :idea::):idea:

the forum is great and very helpful for those involved and fans as you know and i have utmost respect etc for the police, esp ciara :p:p:p

:p:D:laugh::caution::kiss::idea::eek::dunno:;):roll::cool::yes:

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts
I'm not saying the rumours are started on here as there are some dimwits who hear stuff at rallies then twist it, ad a bit of shiteness to it then post it up here and then people comment when they dont know the full facts and it causes problems.

I think this forum should be changed and make people give their real names out

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i agree, there is a lot of that but a public forum is where public express their views :dunno::):dunno:

but im off to the shed again :laugh: goodnight m.lowe :cool::kiss::p:(:yes::caution::roll::laugh::D

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts
It is a public forum where people express their views but the owners are not going to allow it to be jeopardised by members who think they can post what they like and get away with it.

Do you think after all the hard work Jonathan McDonald has put into this is going to let you and others post what they like and wreck his reputation?

Just have a bit of sense and and put meaningful posts instead of just wanting to up your post numbers by yacking on

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i could not care if my posts were at 000 :idea: but i cant think of how i am wrecking ral.ly's reputation :dunno: earlier posts says what i think of the forum, read them all

i know what you are saying but it seems the line is being drawn too high

who cares anyway :p:p :yes:;):(:p:):cool::barf::mad::D:kiss::idea::eek::caution::laugh:

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Mark-you need to calm down-tis only a bit of crack after all and half bull is reeling you in like a young mackerel getting its first bite on a hook:caution:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts