Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Strong rumours ;) are that Andrew will do a head to head race with Alister McRae this Sunday in Mondello park as part of the promotion of the newly formed minicross championship in the Irish Rallycross championship. McRae is also expected to do a demo in John McCluskeys Citroen Xsara WRC Supercar. Weather is to be sunny but very cold. Wrap up well and get yourself down for this cracker of an event :laugh: Action starts from 10.00am

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
George flying Alister on Saturday afternoon for the event :)

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Now if George would lend his 206 WRC to Colin Mc for Rally Ireland now that would be a gesture and a half, and Ollie O D could have done the same with Alistair. That would give the rally some profile.

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
McRae wins!

Alister Mc Rae and Andrew Nesbitt Appeared out in two supercars and the two promotional junior minis;

McRae won both races; first in McCluskeys car and second in a Mini; Nesbitt chucked the mini into the kitty litter on the final corner.

Carnegie took the superfinal with evans, JMC and Tracey close behind

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
Brilliant days racing in Mondello today and great to see Alister over supporting the new Junior Class, when he came back in after the run in the Xsara he said he'd love to do a full Rallycross event.......wonder if he'll be the next to sample the Tracey 6R4 :laugh:

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
A few photos from today

Nesbitt Snr & Jnr

Tracey Jnr & Snr with Siobhan from On The Limit

McRae and Nesbitt Jnr

Nesbitt Snr and McRae in the Minis

Winner of the Superfinal; Dermot Carnegie

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Originally posted by rallyfan
i see cusine de france on nesbitts overalls,is that new??
Andrew has been sponsored for a long time now by cuisine de france but i dont think he is anymore!! just old overalls for a mickey mouse event!!

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
well i knew he used to be sponsered by them i was just wondereing did he get a new deal.

i dont like that rutlege livery on the s9.hopefully he will get proper sponsorship and a good car.

·
Formerly 03dublinwrx
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by McS
i see cusine de france on nesbitts overalls,is that new??
Andrew has been sponsored for a long time now by cuisine de france but i dont think he is anymore!! just old overalls for a mickey mouse event!!
muppet!:roll:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
i dont like that rutlege livery on the s9.hopefully he will get proper sponsorship and a good car.
Even worse than a muppet!! A fraggle perhaps!!:mad:

How in fuck sake cant Rutledge be a "proper" sponsor!!!!!!!!

Whats wrong with the S9? Is it not a good car? Perhaps you can hire him your better one?

Do you even know what Rutledge do?

So what if you dont like the livery! My advice is get your Mammy to hide your eyes when the Nesbitt car comes by- OR go home before he passes
OR stay at home.

My Mammy used cover my eyes at the scary parts in films- I only sawa bout 1 minute of Jurasic park!

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
note--Tropsrotom is a tool. i think the bottom part of your sig sums you up alright you handpump!!!

Me thinks Rutledge would not be as good a sponsor as cuisne de france or pirelli!!:eek:

Mckinsterys cars arent great for reliability lately are they?? engine trouble etc!!! An S10 or S11 would do nicely!!

any if you think im a muppet you should really read some of your own posts!!

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
note--Tropsrotom is a tool. i think the bottom part of your sig sums you up alright you handpump!!!

Me thinks Rutledge would not be as good a sponsor as cuisne de france or pirelli!!:eek:

Mckinsterys cars arent great for reliability lately are they?? engine trouble etc!!! An S10 or S11 would do nicely!!

which of kennys car were you out in rallyfan???? and at the end of the day if a company is giving you money it does'nt matter if the want you to put pics of dog poo on the car as long as the cash is comming

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
none,but like i said,kenny,o donovan,nesbitt have all had engine troubles that put them out of rallies in the last couple of months!!! kenny is a fine prep man,im just stating a fact that his subarus havent been very reliable of late!!
dont get to upset.

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
nope, nesbitt is strugling with a budget.. so he is obviousely looking for a better sponsor,when i say better,i mean more cash. look i dont know how much he gets,all im saying is i would like to see a different name on that car!! just my opinion..forget i said it..some people cant cope with my comments.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts

"Me thinks" who are you trying to sound like Cookie monster from sesame street???

I said you were a Fraggle not a Muppet- ie you are one step worse!

Oh Im a handpump- sound a hand pump is probabbly a usefull thing_ what sort of pumps have you?

I bet you have one of them sweedish ones like in Austin Powers 2?/:cool:

How can you justify saying Rutledge are not a proper sponsor? Should I get you the number of the boy that runs it and you ring him and tell him?

And also shall I get you Mc Kinstrys number and you preach to him on reliability and how to run cars!

Come back to me when you are running Prodrive or ISC and then we will chat

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
nope, nesbitt is strugling with a budget.. so he is obviousely looking for a better sponsor,when i say better,i mean more cash. look i dont know how much he gets,all im saying is i would like to see a different name on that car!! just my opinion..forget i said it..some people cant cope with my comments.
How do you know did he tell you?

what rallyman wouldnt like more cash- Im sure if he could get the sums you seem to think "a proper sponsor" would give tehn we would see Welder motorsport running a 3 car team in the WRC for him and his 2 cubs.

Who gives a fuck what you want to see on the car?

If it gives the Welder the cash to come out and amaze us with his skill and genius then bring him on I say!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts