Formerly tarmac timo
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry lads but how do you download it to the phone

·
Formerly tarmac timo
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its on the rally retro website, but ive no idea how to transfer it to my phone. Help badly needed

·
Formerly tarmac timo
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The phone has infrared. Not sure bout computer, must ask services in college

·
Registered
82 Posts
I could put it on the rallymobile system for download, although there would be a charge and permission would be needed from the owner...

·
Formerly tarmac timo
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
is there any way of sending files as emails to wap phones

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
if your phone doesnt accept wav, convert it to mp3, loads of free programs can do that. then send by bluetooth if you have an adaptor on your computer. otherwise, get someone else to send it to your phone as a file?

·
PETER BOYD
1,839 Posts
I have it on my fone....thanks to dcr.......get very strange looks when the fone rings :roll: but I get stranger looks when I get a text message as its a recording of a Mk2 :cool:

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
to be honest i could make any amount of soundclips goin back to the 70's, as I said before I only done that for a bit of craic, I must get round to making another one soon. And no Chris, I'd rather it not be sold on the net thanks.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I think its lots of the shouting bits the 24 sqr left 18s repeat plus back off 22 etc etc, stuff I think is very pre contrived as an entertainment and attention seeking strategy (not criticising that by the way)

Now Im sure I will be bitch slapped for saying that:roll:

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Like your Disclaimer Trop .!..... good to see at least someone on here tiz not afraid to slag themselves off...
You deserve a gold star for that ...

However , it has to be said you still post aload of :p

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I keeps it real:D

There are people out there who diss me and think I know nowt about rallying- and their heart felt PM's have made me question my own belief system and self worth, hence the disclaimer- sure why wouldnt I take myself with a moxy load of salt!

·
Older wise one !
1,880 Posts
Trop : You being a clever student may be able to advise me...a geriatric computer dumb has-been.... how do i get a picture or cartoon image below my forum title ????...like your southpark image :dunno::dunno:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.