Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will the quickest man in ireland return for donegal???????????

someone post here if they know for sure ;) real and true only :yes:

:moo:

·
Registered
734 Posts
The quickest man in ireland may be in donegal, and it is not andrew.
i hope andrew is their as he will give the quickest man, the genie, tim and derek a good race.
Donegal will possibly be the event of the year, once agin.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Hunterjo2
He has not been that quick in the past few events he did :springer::springer:
what events?????????????? :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
The quickest man in Ireland is on Donegal list Tim McNULTY

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry he is number 2 :oops::starwars::crazy:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i understand ;) mcnulty is the only one to keep him in sight :caution: dmg lost it :caution:

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
And when exactly has Derek McGarrity had "it"? That man is nowhere near the calibre of Andrew Nesbitt. There's no way in hell Nesbitt's lost his touch over night. Perhaps a lack of match practice? If DMG can seemingly get away with never actually being the quickest man on the stages and still have folk think of him as being a great, it seems awfully unfair that the only man of this decade, apart from Eugene Donnelly, to be simply breathtakingly-awesome on an irish tarmac stage, enough to make you jump back and go "Fuck me!", is suddenly discounted overnight.

And how in the name of Christ is McNulty sudddenly the quickest man?

Would love to see Nesbitt come out and win Donegal. Good luck to the man, I say.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
exactly jimmy nesbitt is by far quicker :p:idea::p

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
Nesbitt will be back and will punish the oppisition i reckon.. he is still the quickest man in the country..look at ulster only he could match higgins and they were hammering the rest...give andrew a RELIABLE car and he will quiten the donnelly mob. mcnulty will be 2nd.

·
Registered
149 Posts
TRY LOOKING AT THE STAGE TIMES IN DONEGAL LAST YEAR,THE MAN WHO WAS CLEARLY THE QUICKEST ON THAT RALLY WAS MC GARRITY,EXCEPT FOR DRIVESHAFT PROBLEMS AND LOSING A WHEEL HE WOULD HAVE EASILY WON THE RALLY,OR I SUPPOSE THE WHEEL DID,NT REALLY FALL OFF,IT WAS JUST AN EXCUSE !! MC GARRITY TO WIN,MC NULTY SECOND,JONES THIRD,DONNLEY FOURTH.

·
Andy Heekin
743 Posts
nesbitt is very quick in donegal because he knows the stages like the back of his hand, and when donegal comes around every year he is on a mission, he should be quick but he seems to have lost it of late.
1st place will be a toss up between Donnelly, DMG and McNulty, i haven't heard of the entry yet to see if there is any oversea oppostion.

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
Fair enough, Nesbitt is obviously fairly familiar with the stages. But remember that Donnelly has been doing the same rally for a hell of a long time as well, and if he isn't pretty knowledgable of said stages then he must have a serious retention problem.

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
I think all the top drivers are familar with the stages, McNulty less so, but he still has done them enough to know them and know where he is going.

·
Registered
37 Posts
spanner, i have never heard of anyone so appropriately named.The only thing Nesbitt has lost is the money to go rallyingand if he comes back in Donegal he will win by about 2mins if he finishes,Knockalla is worth 1 min alone if you want to talk about stage times!

·
Formerly RS200
739 Posts
yeah i hope he's back for donegal.......... it would take him a fair few stages to get back on pace as u kno lack of match fitness.....but id be nervous of the man coming round thon bend at the start of knockalla........couldnt believe it last year..........

he is quickest by a longshot but wether he wins is a diff story.......get him back in the ole celica, twas more reliable than what kenny has at the mo.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nesbitt won't win as he will make a mistake, think about it he isn't out rallying much and thats when he makes the odd boo boo

If he had done a full season on the go, no-one would touch the man

·
Registered
734 Posts
Sadie is correct you cant beat match practice.
As TBD says Knockalla and Nesbitt on form is a big cushion for him, as he is mad.
Will be interesting, Tim has not got great Donegal experience, although look out for a few suprise entries, and maybe a few BRC gp n boys getting in some match practice.

·
Registered
37 Posts
GEORGE TRACEY HAS A NEW 307 WRC COMING TO DONEGAL HE WILL BE THE MAN TO BEAT,

CARLOS SAINZ IS COMING WITH THE CAR TO SET IT UP WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts