Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it or is it not legal to change navigator during an event

:whip:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Its ok to do it the morning of the rally anyway, a friend of mine did it in West Cork, lets say his nav "over indulged himself the night before"

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is this the same for wrc / brc / itc events? :help:

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:D:D i need to finish an arguement here :drink:

·
Registered
174 Posts
You cant change during an event.

A navigator is a vital member of the team, as is the car and driver. If you were a few seconds down going into the final loop of stages would you expect to be able to change into a Xsara WRC, or replace your driver with Loeb?

·
Darren O'Mahony
374 Posts
Originally posted by fraggle
If you were a few seconds down going into the final loop of stages would you expect to be able to change into a Xsara WRC, or replace your driver with Loeb?
Quality reply. :yahoo: Looks like that's the hermaphrodite's plans for an ITC victory quashed then so.

[Edited on 1-4-2006 by Jimmy Page]

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:barf: i was only talking about changing the codriver fraggle :whip: is that a written rule or is that an opinion? :cheers:

·
Registered
174 Posts
As far as i know its a rule.

I know someone whose navigator had to leave after the Friday of the Donegal Rally a couple of years ago for family reasons. The driver was told he would have to withdraw from the event, even though he had another navigator available to sit.

[Edited on 2-4-2006 by fraggle]

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cheers cheers cheers that is what i thought :smoke:

that settles the arguement :surrender:

·
Eugene McGrath
879 Posts
not like you to be argueingor disagreeing with any one ted

·
Formerly RS200
739 Posts
could you not like try and pretend the new navigator was the one you just threw in a hedge after stage 3?

put like a pair of glasses and moustache and ginger hair on him to make him similar, who really looks at co-drivers anyway>?:whistle:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts