Rally Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
Michael Barrable will be out in a brand new Ford Focus, prestine from Ford never rallied. I presume he's doing the National championship. He'd be my tipp for the championship. Has always been quick in any car he's driven. He''ll be like Ray, has been knocking on the door for a long time and will want to get his name on the roll of honour. Barrable for 2006 championship!

· Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
Barrable was always on the pace wherever he went, Limerick, Cavan, Wexford, Skib, Waterford. Now when you have both a family and a large successful business, there can't be very much time to take extra lookin at stages, especially when your out every 2nd or 3rd weekend! He was always enjoyable to watch, he was fairly handbrake happy in the Celica! I reckon he's a good pilot anyway, just my opinion. Always had tasty looking cars aswell, so looking forward to seeing his focus! And I reckon it was no disgrage to finish runner up to Eugene Donnelly in the national championship in relatively similar cars.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.