Rally Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,098 Posts
ah come on now Ted- thats knocking him.

But your probably right, the last time Barrable was the quickest man of the bunch he was in an UNO.

Remember when Dommie Buckley drove over his roof in Carlow that year in the old Grp A car?

· Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by Hbx
prestine from Ford never rallied.
No such thing, all works shells have been used, dont forget the 05 Focus was in fact a revision of 04 cars so there are not that many in existence full stop.

Unless they sold him that one out the back that they stored the hens in?

· Registered
2,098 Posts
yeah but Buckley only does a rally every once in a while, remember he beat King Kenny in the park the same year, and he hasnt done much since those 2 rallies?

· Registered
2,098 Posts
Eh, I dunno what my point is?

But yeah Kenny was my hero as a young young fella and he was a great driver, and when he got the Legacy before Fisher I was an even bigger fan!

But the point I think Im making is that Buckley is such a superb driver that he could come to both events and beat local aces in older cars without local knowledge- and it is quite possible Barrable had excellent local knowledge in Carlow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.