Rally Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
i agree wiv de joe mc gurk (rip) video..Arthur is some navigator thats y he gets all the class seats..id say Arthur is 1 of de best around..if u ask some1 who has had Arthur beside dem ask them who was the best man ever sat wiv and see wat de answer will be...
Told Arthur that when I met him up in Donegal, when Arthur sits in, times are always quicker. I remeber seeing the footage from Cavan 98 and thought the same, brilliant not calling, always egging Joe on. Top man.

In relation to Blue Nova's post previously, that was Vatanen / Harryman that I mentioned earlier.

who was liam o callaghans navy for the lakes the year he had de Esso Ultron Celica GT4,.............. Pricesless

Liam Brennan, mental bastord, usually sits with Frank Kelly. The only man alive who ever pushes him! Seen one of there in cars somewere, you tube maybe, unreal commitment from both of them. Pair of Looneys!!!!!!!!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.