Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Ray Fitzpatrick
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard from a good source that Trevor Harding is confirmed to be hiring Kenny McKinstry's carrick winning wrc for Moonraker, should be interesting to see considering the pace he is setting in the older car , should be worth watching for the win!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
IS THIS THE SAME CRAP AS B4 KENNY WILL PROBABLY NOT HAVE SUSPENSION FOR IT OR SOME OTHER BALDY STORY !!!!!!!!

WE HAVE HEARD THE LIES B4 !!!!!!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Best of luck to him!! he has the balls and now he has the car!!!!!!!! he will go well!

·
Registered
37 Posts
HE HAS CRIED WOLF TO OFTEN !!!!!!!!

IF THE CAR IS THERE KENNY WILL BE DRIVING IT FOR SURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Ray Fitzpatrick
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by e30
HE HAS CRIED WOLF TO OFTEN !!!!!!!!

IF THE CAR IS THERE KENNY WILL BE DRIVING IT FOR SURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

put your money up and see!!!

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
TREVOR J ALL THE WAY,:cheers: THIS MAN IS DUE A LITTLE LUCK AND NOW AFTER KENNY WINNING THE MANX MAYBE THE LUCK IS BACK WITH THE TEAM.BOTH BARRETTS IN MCKINSTRY RUN SUBARUS FINISHED CARLOW

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
You get what you pay for and its always been that way no matter who you hire from.

·
Registered
91 Posts
looking forward to this as ever, great stages, great rally. Expect a real race between Moore/ Mc Carthy and Trevor J should be the closest forestry in a while, hope we arent to far behind:D

·
Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
Gonna be some rally I reckon, John Mc will be on a high after the last round, and Stevie Moore showed some massive pace in the early stages of Wicklow, Kevin O' Kane is always in the hunt as is Trevor J, especially now aboard an S8, James Murphy will be eager to get more serious points on the board while Willoughby will def be on top form on home turf while gpN will be serious me reckons, as will the 2wd! Gonna be a good one!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Well myself and Hbx are givin the 2wd a lash this weekend!! the evo wont be finished till next week so cant wait to get out in the mk2, should be the crack if the sun stays for the weekend!?!:yahoo: i had a look at the dvd does anyone know if the coolator stage has had some stone put on it since the dvd was made???

·
Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
Indeed Stonemad, can't wait for the weekend, gonna be some crack! I expect some tasty speaks outta the pair of us over the first few miles!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts