Rally Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is unacceptable to put on the video forum? i put up a post which i thought was entertaining yet someone must have thought it was offensive to watch cars being driven spectacularly.

Any chance of an explanation? Anyone else had posts removed?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
ya rubywax had some of his tripe romoved last week or so
him and jonation were:starwars:each other

·
Banned
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could see thru it if it were offensive or something, but it was just a link to a video. Yet a few weeks back people were openly saying Eugene Donnelly won Galway in an illegal engine, yet them posts get to stay on

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
Ya i had a video removed too but twas fair enough, twas Marc Surer's RS200 crashing and turning into a fireball (co-driver was killed in the accident). If your video was equal to that or worse or had full on nudity in it then i understand why it'd be removed

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
JJ, what was it of? It *might* have got accidentally deleted when I was merging all of the video threads into the "PUT VIDEOS HERE" thread, because once I had them all merged I began to delete the comments about the video clips as it wouldve been rather confusing to see them all in one thread (about different video clips)...and I do remember thinking "hang on, did I just delete a linked post from that thread"

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
I bet that what's happened coz the link was marked click HERE, it wasn't obvious (not like a direct link) and easy to delete by mistake

1 - 7 of 7 Posts