RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Any model builders out there, can you give me a bit of help. I've got a place that can supply me with water based transfer paper for printing on, but they are not in this country. Are there any suppliers of such materials in GB or IRE?

thanks! Andy.

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts
I have decided to have another go at building a workshop diorama so heres the base of the place and all the rest of the bits ie tools, work benches, 2 poster lift and a few models in different stages of build will be included

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts
The pic of the workshop above will be used as an Opel Corsa S1600 workshop with 3 S1600 Corsa models in it.

One will be a crashed car being stripped down, one will be a car just built and the other will be on the 2 poster lift being re fettled.

I am going to put as much detail into it as I can
will post pics when finished or part way through the build

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts

Heres the first pic of the diorama which I am waiting delivery of two more Corsa models to finish it off plus a load of items such as work benches, tool boxes, vices for the benches and bench drills.

I have the mechanic figures and trolley jacks plus just making more pics for the walls

[Edited on 4-7-2005 by m.lowe]

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
are these models die-cast or plastic!!

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts
Well after doing Rally model after Rally model I wanted a change so I have started to make this Legacy chase/management car up

I will ad more inside the model ie petrol cans, maybe a jack and other bits.
Just looking through all my decals to see what else can go on it

[Edited on 11-1-2006 by m.lowe]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts