RallyForums.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
micheal B\'s new focus

who was running Micheal Barabels focus in west cork was it tom gahan or gary emmett ?????

[Edited on 21-3-2006 by fatboymotorsport]

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Thats a bitch retiring on stage 2:barf:

Im a James O Sullivan fan real and true! He speaks the truth- I would vote for him in any election!

Better luck next time Esse.

What did anyone think of the colour scheme on Barraballs car?

·
Formerly James
195 Posts
it is pineapple Strop , at least it was only a shaft though... we'll get over that. Glad I can count on your vote :kiss:

Giving Dingle a miss this year , next stop molls gap!

I Heard Michael Curran wasn't doin the rest of the national either he's on this board... what's the story Mike?

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
IS THE NATIONAL NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU EITHER:laugh::laugh:DIDNT THINK YOU WERE A SNOB REAL AND TRUE

·
Formerly James
195 Posts
no fidgy the national is plenty good enough for me, i'd love to be doing it but I have a lot of committments early on this year and the a full national campaign is punishing on both time and money.

I am doing the Southern 4 , hopefully a few national rounds and I'd love a spin in the woods this year, Real and true :laugh:

Stroppy, would you vote for me on rally idol?

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
I AGREE ITS A HECTIC RUN FROM KERRY THROUGH TO CARLOW ON TIME AND MONEY, HOME LIFE SUFFERS A LOT BUT THE BUZZ IS GREAT

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by James
Stroppy, would you vote for me on rally idol?
Yes Homes I would vote you in as Rally Idol,

But I was thinking more President of the FIA or even Europe, you'd be a great man to bring common sense to either job:laugh:

And vote Fidgy for Minister for WOrk and finance and he can give us all days off and free money to go rallying:idea:

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom

And vote Fidgy for Minister for WOrk and finance and he can give us all days off and free money to go rallying:idea:
TAKEN AS A COMPLIMENT BUT JAMES I THINK A CABINET RESHUFFLE MAY HAVE TO HAPPEN SOON, TROPS MINISTER FOR BULLS..T REAL AND TRUE:idea:

[Edited on 02102005 by fidgy]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts