Rally Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Men and Motors just chopped the Irish rallying even before the end of the season.......that has got to be the most useless TV station ever

[Edited on 25-11-2005 by ste0411]

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When you e-mail them (men and motors) they dont even bother replying

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its good downloading them from your site but I keep asking the same question what programme do I need to bring them up to dvd quality and put them on dvd???

·
Anthony Concannon
3,846 Posts
ive never been asked that :dunno:

and im afraid because i have a crap tv card and i have to put in on VCR first it wont be good, i could go out and buy a new tv card witch would cost about 200 € but dont have the cash. so the only way you will get it on dvd with dvd quality is to but a dvd recorder or buy a good tv card for pc..

im sorry about the quality but the main reason i put up the vids is because i have loads of m8s from round the world who are into irish rallying but cant see it ..

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Rallymax is still on the Chorus sports channel and is repeated a number of times in the week.I know a lot of you don't have Chorus Digital, but for those of you that have Rallymax is still available.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rallymax does not show the Irish National series!!!

·
Formerly tarmac timo
1,663 Posts
This is probably on the wrong forum but what the hell has happened that channel? Ive seen more motors of late on uktv style!! nothing but old cop shows, not even any women on it let alone rallying and crash shows except that rubbish 1 with that winstanley fool

·
Registered
25 Posts
itv took them over and cut motorsport from the programming, so ive heard. also the channel mite be taken off air for low viewing figures....doesnt make much sense does it!

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well with the rubbish they show who would want to watch it

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
I might be able to get a copy to you -where are you based?

Anto-its on a DVD RAM and I don't have a RAM drive on my computer-will have a play around to see what I can do.-there must be some way of getting it sorted.

[Edited on 9-12-2005 by rubywax]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts