Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Formerly RS1800
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just after seein it on rallycarsforsale.net. Bout time he's sellin her, he was havin no right luck with it at all. Any idea what'll he do? Go back to an S9? Or get another S10 and hope it goes better? Or somethin different altogether? I wonder who'll buy the S10 actually? I'd say it might go out to the continent. Any opinions out there?

·
Registered
37 Posts
no matter what he gets their wil be something wrong with it when he is behind the genie,kpl and tim mcnulty

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Maybe he is buying a proper car..........

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Yes am very good choice and it would look fab in the Pirelli colours

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm not surprised it's for sale. The season's nearly over and it's time to claw back some of the investment.

As for what he'll have next, It probably won't be a Fabia. Just a hunch....

Maybe something French, perhaps something from Carlisle, but my money's on an S11.

So that's Devine's S9 and DMG's S10 for sale. Wonder if they'll stay here or go abroad? I'd like to see Ollie in one of them.

·
Registered
729 Posts
He might find it hard to sell it because every time he went out in it he was complaining about it ,- so if you were thinking about buying something like that and forking out 400 thouand big one's i don't think you would want to be calling out "The AA " every time you went out in it !!!!!:p:p:p:p

·
Gary Knight
1,087 Posts
When I was checking out Del's car I noticed that McShea had a N10 Scooby for sale on the site. I didn't know he had a car

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Someone will but it-the Skodas sold and there is always some muppet prepared to shell out. Another thought crossed my mind-perhaps its not the car!

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
He has a 2005 spec Fabia WRC for sale as well available next month, he also has Daniel Dohertys P2000 for sale as well. Has Daniel retired altogther or has he upped spec????

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Honest Dels Minter Motors-never Raced or Rallied-well em thats not strictly true. Careful Del-you are turning into an Arthur Daly

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
I Think ye are giving derek a bit of a hard time here, he mightnt have been on the pace at times this season but when he does get things going right hes a fantastic driver to watch,(before you start Im not a lick a s s), i sat in with derek a few times when he was testing and it was quite frankly breath taking..its quite a big difference from watching Rpm i can tell you and its alot harder to critisize a driver like him after you have strapped in beside him.
I Think hes a top pilot, and i hope he finds a more luckier car for next season.
Tim For The Win in cork- see i dont have favourites!
Whos Arthur Daly?

·
Registered
142 Posts
speaking to him at the ulster taking about cleaning out the xsara's the way he did with the hyundai team:laugh:.

he is also selling the blue truck for £42,000 as he has bought one of the team rs trucks so he could go for the focus instead but he is move to a different car for next year:dunno:

[Edited on 9-9-2005 by ral.ly]

·
Anthony Concannon
3,846 Posts
Originally posted by mk2 BDA
derek isn't doing cork because the championship is won:mad:
speaking to him at the ulster taking about cleaning out the xsara's the way he did with the hyundai team:laugh:.

he is also selling the blue truck for £42,000 as he has bought one of the team rs trucks so he could go for the focus instead but he is move to a different car for next year:dunno:
ouuu loads of info hopefully not a ford would love a xsara or a 307
he does have the money so mabe...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts