Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Bit daft to buy a car that has hardly won a rally. I know I know-Ruby's nothing good to say about anything, I know-would have said the same about any driver but at least it will be interesting to see one in the metal

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah for fuck sake do you have to bring all this shit up again. Can't you just be pleasent in your views and respect the man for constantly bringing in the top machinery into this country. If you want to start on drivers complaining then I have a few things to say about Donnelly and his "wee" car

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey boy im not about to start this Mcgarrity vs Donnelly thing again. Its been done over and over agin. I started this topic because I wanted to let the members know that Derek has bought in a new car so everyone gets informed about whats going on. Thats why this forum exists.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
What on earth is the man thinking about buying that piece of French crap

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Bugger, there goes my 5 euro, I had money on George buying another one just for rallying.

·
Registered
843 Posts
They werent going too bad in monte in fairness. Im not a big fan of the 307 but at least Derek has the balls to try something different. more luck to him! He will be not too far off the pace whatever he decides to use.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts