Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see McGarrity is out of the rally. Anyone know what happened?? Thought the car was going well on the stages today
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go to the link at the bottom of pattersons updates. Gives overview of the days standings etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
As far as I know he doesn't want to do the Lakes cause he is pissed off with his run of luck lately. But that could only be him saying that without thinking cause he wanted to do well this weekend and this happened
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Its shambolic, they said he was OTL yesterday morning but let him continue all day, Im a big DMG fan and distraught by this , Donnelley has more luck than all the rest of the drivers put toghether and no one can dispute that, all his main rivals have had problems leaving him to walk to another victory,

BRING BACK FINLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Stephen Doherty
Joined
·
983 Posts
Hard luck to Tim,Hurson,Derek, as for donnelly well hes putting so much effort into his rallying..He takes it more serious and puts more time into it than the other guys and it pays off for him..I reckon if nesbitt put in the time eugene does he would be unstopable.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
Gutted- was up today and looking forwrd to seeing DMG on a charge!!

Fair play to Donnelly he is driving fair hard- so is Boland and Mc Hale- Boland is great to watch and Austin seems to be going so much harder than he has for a while.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
46 Posts
Originally posted by hanbidge
As far as I know he doesn't want to do the Lakes cause he is pissed off with his run of luck lately. But that could only be him saying that without thinking cause he wanted to do well this weekend and this happened
He may as well do it, sure it would be a waste now that he has the recce done !!! oh and he totally deserved what happened to him, you can say all day that Donnelly has a lot of luck but if your goin to cheat your asking for trouble :whip::whip::whip:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,843 Posts
Big shame for Derek and yeh he should maybe try a different car.....he was about in his helicopter today
 

·
Formerly RS1800
Joined
·
2,979 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Boland is great to watch and Austin seems to be going so much harder than he has for a while.
Ya i must say anytime i saw McHale yesterday i was impressed by him, best i've seen him going since Galway last year
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,843 Posts
Hurson is a great driver but he has the most terrible luck

[Edited on 16-4-06 by ste0411]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Originally posted by Ann Other
Originally posted by hanbidge
As far as I know he doesn't want to do the Lakes cause he is pissed off with his run of luck lately. But that could only be him saying that without thinking cause he wanted to do well this weekend and this happened
He may as well do it, sure it would be a waste now that he has the recce done !!! oh and he totally deserved what happened to him, you can say all day that Donnelly has a lot of luck but if your goin to cheat your asking for trouble :whip::whip::whip:
what the fuck is that suposed to mean
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,098 Posts
FUNK SAKE LAY OFF DKG!!!

Originally posted by rossgamble1987
Derek made his own mess on sat stupid stupid man !!!

Ross G (the drivers friend)

How is he stupid??????????????

He has the latest wrc Subaru under his arse Which he brings out to the stages to entertain superior minds like yourself and every other rally fan and it seems he is a very good businessman and has a nice helicopter as well seemingly...............what have you???? (apart from a superiority complex and a tendancy to harshly criticise several rally drivers)

Yeah he is wild stupid alright?

How did he make his own mess?

Did he break the clutch just to give you something to sneer at?


Lets not forget he was fastest on the first stage with obvioulsy a dodgy clutch so it would have been a great rally had he not had the problem- we could have had a right old battle at the front with DMG and Donnelly- it was bad luck for DMG again and it robbed us homies on the ditches of a good battle to watch., incidentaly Ross any comments on Darren Gass's bad luck this weekend? you might as well have your usual cut at him as well? Perhaps you should be DMG's head mechanic and Darrens driver coach??


And Anne Other-
whats this crap saying he has his recce done...............??? Usual same old same old- if you think he has and you are so certain have you rang the coc of the lakes? why start unsubstantiated rumours?

Anto-
how do you know how late DMG was? did you have his timecard in your hand? How do you know he wasnt 3 minutes late and perhaps the timekeeper made a mistake? A slip of a pen- an error under pressure? 3 could have been scribbled in as 13???? Im told (it may be mistaken) that the timekeepers were two young teenagers, maybe they werent experienced in rally timing? and how was DMG not nice to them? Im sure he was under pressure and anxious to get going so he hardly had time to stop for tea and buns and a chat about the latest Westlife concert.

Lay of the harshness at DMG!!

Im disapointed he didnt get a chance to have his cut at 4 in a row and well done to Donnelly on his win (even though he has 4 stages left;) but fair play to him he took the rally lead after the clutch stuffed Mc Garritys rally and he just took off into the distance- which would lead me to believe it would be a poor blow for the championship if DMG wasnt to go to the lakes- we could nearly give the championship to The Genie on the ramp if he won the Lakes and there was no DMG for the rest of the yr
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Originally posted by rossgamble1987
Derek made his own mess on sat stupid stupid man !!!

Ross G (the drivers friend)

How is he stupid??????????????

He has the latest wrc Subaru under his arse Which he brings out to the stages to entertain superior minds like yourself and every other rally fan and it seems he is a very good businessman and has a nice helicopter as well seemingly...............what have you???? (apart from a superiority complex and a tendancy to harshly criticise several rally drivers)

Yeah he is wild stupid alright?

How did he make his own mess?

Did he break the clutch just to give you something to sneer at?


Lets not forget he was fastest on the first stage with obvioulsy a dodgy clutch so it would have been a great rally had he not had the problem- we could have had a right old battle at the front with DMG and Donnelly- it was bad luck for DMG again and it robbed us homies on the ditches of a good battle to watch., incidentaly Ross any comments on Darren Gass's bad luck this weekend? you might as well have your usual cut at him as well? Perhaps you should be DMG's head mechanic and Darrens driver coach??


And Anne Other-
whats this crap saying he has his recce done...............??? Usual same old same old- if you think he has and you are so certain have you rang the coc of the lakes? why start unsubstantiated rumours?

Anto-
how do you know how late DMG was? did you have his timecard in your hand? How do you know he wasnt 3 minutes late and perhaps the timekeeper made a mistake? A slip of a pen- an error under pressure? 3 could have been scribbled in as 13???? Im told (it may be mistaken) that the timekeepers were two young teenagers, maybe they werent experienced in rally timing? and how was DMG not nice to them? Im sure he was under pressure and anxious to get going so he hardly had time to stop for tea and buns and a chat about the latest Westlife concert.

Lay of the harshness at DMG!!

Im disapointed he didnt get a chance to have his cut at 4 in a row and well done to Donnelly on his win (even though he has 4 stages left;) but fair play to him he took the rally lead after the clutch stuffed Mc Garritys rally and he just took off into the distance- which would lead me to believe it would be a poor blow for the championship if DMG wasnt to go to the lakes- we could nearly give the championship to The Genie on the ramp if he won the Lakes and there was no DMG for the rest of the yr
Fair Play everything you said there was spot on. There seems alot of people here just cant wait to see DMG lose for some reason. By the way more than likely DMG will do the lakes. He was just a bit pissed off yesterday. I was talking to Dermot O Gorman
 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Top