Rally Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
i wonder will he drive it with a bit more manners than the kadett he drove in july :laugh:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
307 Homies! Thts straight pimped out!

Yet again DMG gives us another sweet rally car to add to the collection of the finest machinery in the world!

·
Registered
25 Posts
It said in the motorsport news today that DMG is not getting a 307 now. He has changed his mind. Hope it is not true as i want to see it on the manx jim clark and ulster

[Edited on 1-3-2006 by crsimages]

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Would much rather see him in that gorgeous Silver S11 than any whale!!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
yea id agree with ste0411, dont get me wrong it would be great to see dmg bringin in yet another wrc but that s11 is absolutely gorgeous, still though watever the man wants to spend his money on let him! fair play i say

·
Registered
143 Posts
Perhaps the damage being inflicted by Gardemeister, Stohl & Solberg means 307 shells are attracting a premium now.

I'd prefer he kept the S11 as well. Stunning machine.

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
derek doesnt have a 307. so dont be expecting it out anytime soon!!!!

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
Originally posted by koneill
Originally posted by rallyfan
I would take a bet with you if you want ?
from rallynews......

Contrary to speculation Derek McGarrity has denied that he is bringing in a Peugeot 307 WRC. Derek did confirm that there was a possibility of a deal but at the moment it looks as if it is not going to happen.

thats what im going by!!

·
Super Moderator
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by koneill
I would take a bet with you if you want ?
from rallynews......

Contrary to speculation Derek McGarrity has denied that he is bringing in a Peugeot 307 WRC. Derek did confirm that there was a possibility of a deal but at the moment it looks as if it is not going to happen.

thats what im going by!!
Offer of a bet still stands !!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.