Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got mine......................

did anyone else?

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
He is probably referring to McNulty's new team jacket that was for sale at the weekend. I seen it at one of the clothing vans.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Strop-I thought you were a poor student!:dunno:-You can afford to buy a silly anorak but can't afford to buy me a pint-shame on you.:eek:

[Edited on 6-2-2006 by rubywax]

·
Patrick S
455 Posts
100 for the jacket and 60 i think for the fleece
nice infairnace........thats all i could see anyway in the line of his team wear

·
Registered
145 Posts
more muppets in stupid jackets its bad enough that the donnelly jackets invaded rallying like the bird flu but now all the muppets are changing their colours to mcnulty

[Edited on 6-2-2006 by v800]

·
Registered
145 Posts
I'll stick with my sparco jacket at least i wont look like the common crowd.anihel do you have a mcnulty or donnelly jacket

·
Formerly anihel
1,883 Posts
Exactly, I don't want to be nailing my colours to the mast:laugh: I'm all for the jackets but I won't be getting one of those, unless its extremely eye catching and rare:D

·
Registered
145 Posts
mate this is a rallyforum not a forum about the finer points of spelling its a bit of craic not real and true on the spelling k.o

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
I guess the jacket prices will be going up as Tim has a bit of panel beating to do to his car:p

[Edited on 7-2-2006 by rubywax]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts