RallyForums.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Formerly J B
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any models of Mc Hales Donegal 1983 Chevette around heard there was some guy in England doing one :idea:

·
Formerly m.lowe
5,343 Posts
The ones Xav had, the models where originally produced by Tumik Reiver models which was part of Showcase Models from Cumbria.

Xav did his own liveries for them and as a built kit are as only expensive as you would wish to pay for them.

The P+J Chevette kit I feel isnt as good as the Tumik one as its taller and dosnt look as good but has more detail than the Tumik version

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
I never knew McHale had a white M3-there was the white Sierra and the White Celicas. I remember the Black M3 on the 1990 COI-went screaming past me at about 100 MPH on the main Carlow Killkenny road-what a roar out of it.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Not planning to make this one myself-its a bit obscure. The white M3-was that before it was painted black in the Extravison colours or was it a different car?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
Not planning to make this one myself-its a bit obscure. The white M3-was that before it was painted black in the Extravison colours or was it a different car?

McHale's only outing in the White M3 before it was repainted was in Galway 1990, pictured here at scrutiny

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Never knew it was in white -but then I was living on the dark side of the moon-LONDON-at the time.

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
I think Philip Shaw has Austins Old car now, he bought it after Dominic Loughran crashed it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts