Just got txt Mc Hale rolled ss1 in Spain-

He hasnt come out of ss1 on wrc.com?

Barret is 40th I think

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah 5 grand Homies!!

Not cool- well at least Billys Money can soften the blow.

But Wilson jnr got fined more!! 10 grand I heard?

·
David Cummins
516 Posts
It says on wrc.com he is the 1st retirement but on swrt.com under results it says he is 31st overall after stage 2! Must have got going again

·
Registered
410 Posts
Very disappointing when you think of all the time and effort Gareth,Paul and the team put into getting there. As for the results - it must be part of the WRC computer programme that produces the results that in some fashion or other cars that retire stay on the results with penalties added for the stages not done in conjunction with the super rally rule. The same was happening on Rally Ireland i.e competitors who had retired were still on the bottom of thee results sheets.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Wilson not looking like hot stuff at the moment. Dropping 45 - 55 secs a stage to top boys. Meeke only 18 secs of him in last stage !!
However you would have to say that Sordo is looking like he is the real deal only 1.5 of loebs time on stage two is very impressive.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Roundy
Sordo is the real deal, you are 100%. Forget Wilson, it is Sordo you need to be watching to stand any chance of been successful at the top.
Meeke has the speed, no doubt, maybe not the temperment.
I have to say that Marc Marti is proving himslef very capable, after a year with Carlos were I thought Carlos might struggle, he was 100% and now with Sordo he has not out a foot wrong. A strong combination with a big future.

·
Anthony Concannon
3,846 Posts
Originally posted by rally.ie
Originally posted by Eoiny
Originally posted by solberg2004
It says on wrc.com he is the 1st retirement but on
But on the results page he is 62nd:dunno:
Super Rally Rules??

Regards
/Brian
ya thats why, if you notice its adding 5 mins +the fastest stage time to his time

·
Registered
170 Posts
No sign of Gareth on the times and in the retierments section he is the first retirement because of a accident:mad:

·
Stephen Doherty
983 Posts
thats a shame.hard luck to gareth after a big effort.hopefully we will see him out soon again

·
Registered
462 Posts
Gareths car suffered major damage in the incident therefore he will not be continuing in Cataluyna. Both crew were unhurt in the accident but the car suffered heavy damage when landing on its roof and is not repairable for super rally rules.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Harsh blow for the team, hope he take's something from the event and starts concentrating on his next wrc outing.
"He who makes no mistakes, never made nothing."

1 - 20 of 25 Posts