RallyForums.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Domhnall Lennon
656 Posts
That sounds like fun but would ever one have to get the ferry out to their or what would be the crack. :detective:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by alan_k
sounds like someone wants to do a bit of illegal recci :springer:
no you have got it wrong, i am going to a wedding in donegal the day before and am staying overnight and i want to know how far it is fronm donegal, so ill no when to lieve!

·
Simon Gillespie
414 Posts
BuzzLenny !! What ferry??? what country are you from.... No seriously every car would have to be air-lifted in by helicopters to achill.
I believe there is this special stuff laid down on roads called tarmac when can be driven upon to get you to achill you genious!!!

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Originally posted by ttibsen werdna
Originally posted by alan_k
sounds like someone wants to do a bit of illegal recci :springer:
no you have got it wrong, i am going to a wedding in donegal the day before and am staying overnight and i want to know how far it is fronm donegal, so ill no when to lieve!
STRAIGHT AFTER DESSERT,SPEECHES ARE BORING AND LISTENING TO YOUR LONG LOST UNCLE SINGING OUT OF TUNE IS EMBARASSING;):yes::whistle::wine:

·
Formerly James
195 Posts
We went up there in the Mk2 in 2001, the welcome we got from the Achill people was only fantastic. Nice tricky stage as well wouldn't mind heading back up this year.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts