Rally Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,371 Posts
Wonder how much Tracey is looking for the car? Only highlight mentioned is that Loix won in it last year.......

Details:

Factory date: 1999

Price: --

Details: car 04 , all parts low km . can be sold in gravel or tarmac spec . same car that won rally haspengouw , driven by freddy loix in 2005.huge spares package

Factory date is '99, what's the '04 business about?

Noel

[Edited on 19-4-2006 by Noel157]

·
Banned
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just heard

just heard that stephen harron is dealing for the 206 or maybe has it bought , he wants to do a few rounds of the southern championship to give mckinstry and moore a run for their money . heard he tested the car on gravel and was blown away with it .

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Has Stephen Harron not retired from work or am I mixing him up with someone else, guy with the Sierra 4 X 4 with the pinkish bumper!!. If it is the same guy, I want to know what Pension Plan he is on.

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Cheers Ronan, I was wondering . Is Stephen Harron the guy with the Ex McRae Ascona 400 and the Ex Andrew Wood Manta 400.

·
Fergus McAnallen
1,485 Posts
Originally posted by Clan
Cheers Ronan, I was wondering . Is Stephen Harron the guy with the Ex McRae Ascona 400 and the Ex Andrew Wood Manta 400.
No Clan, the guy with the ex works Ascona and Manta is Seamus Herron !!

·
Gary Knight
1,087 Posts
Yeah, Stephen Harron is the guy from just outside Enniskillen. Won the Lakeland Stages a good few times as well as the N.I Championship. Extremely gifted. Drove a few cars but most familiar ones would have been blue Sierra 4x4 and blue Legacy. Had "Arney Skip Hire" in yellow written on them. Never thought he would have the kind of rent needed for a car of that sort. Would be great to see him back on the stages again.

·
Registered
37 Posts
HARRON WAS CHALLENGED TO GO TO THE SOUTHERN FORESTS BEFORE AND CHICKENED OUT, CAN'T SEE HIM GOING NOW !!!

DON'T THINK HE WOULD TAKE GETTING BEAT TOO WELL !!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts