RallyForums.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was watching stage 4 today when a friend who was competing slid over a ditch and way down into a field and got stuck. myself and about ten spectators ran to help. while about 70 spectators stood and laughed.
just like to say for those who helped cheers;)
and those who didn't:mad:you are great sportsmen :barf:

on another note who's loves the Mitsubishi wrc:cool::D:cool:
somebody get one bought for the itc:laugh::laugh:

·
matt mitchell
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to be honest 30-40 year old - hes going hard- hes not know it alls:barf: it was mostly young ones and boyracers that helpled;)

·
paul gallagher
1,274 Posts
many but not all people go to rallys to see a crash or cars fu*cking up i know a fella and its a crap rally if he dosnt see a car going off and he'd be the fella there pissing him self laughing sad day's

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I would help and have done- fuck it lads they are there to give us a free show- you couldnt see them stuck in the sioc!!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Wise words there Mr Loose- we neverknow the day when we might need a shove ourselves.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Because of all the interest generated by Rally Ireland, alot of people have now become rally fans,

If Ireland does get a WRC round, will some sort of Rally Pass system be introducted as per most of the existing WRC rounds?

Regards

/Brian

·
Formerly madrallysport
278 Posts
Originally posted by abe1234
i was watching stage 4 today when a friend who was competing slid over a ditch and way down into a field and got stuck. myself and about ten spectators ran to help. while about 70 spectators stood and laughed.
just like to say for those who helped cheers;)
and those who didn't:mad:you are great sportsmen :barf:

on another note who's loves the Mitsubishi wrc:cool::D:cool:
somebody get one bought for the itc:laugh::laugh:
Many thanks to those who did come and help get us out, not a nice feeling in a car with no brakes, again many thanks to all those that helped us.

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
THE LAUGHING SPECTATOR MUST BE THE MOST ANNOYING SIGHT FOR A COMPETITOR AND SORRY TO SAY HAVING COMPETED ON COI A FEW YEARS BACK THE RELIGIOUS DIVIDE REARED ITS UGLY HEAD WHEN WE WERE LAUGHED AT FOR BEING PADDYS AND FENIANS AFTER AN OFF, I COULDNT GIVE A S..T WHERE YOURE FROM I JUST JUMP IN TO HELP IF SPECTATING:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts