Rally Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Leonard is on his merry way homies. He'll win by 20 minutes at this rate. What happened the boy Murphy on 2, he dropped a hoodload of time.
Word!

[Edited on 29-4-2006 by Tropsrotom]

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
he blew a turbo i think and yes leonard is on some pace brand new works spec evo9 would be some car comparied to the others out there he must be pumping some money into adr

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom
Looks like Leonard is on his merry way homies. He'll win by 20 minutes at this rate. What happened the boy Murphy on 2, he dropped a hoodload of time.
Word!

[Edited on 29-4-2006 by Tropsrotom]
Looks like Ring is Ringing it now !
Faster that Leonard this morning, not too far behind now 40 sec or so.
Go Ring go!

·
Registered
93 Posts
bloody hell what a pace them guys were on, had teh speed gun out for a few stages, as fast as teh wrcs, about 135-140 fastest wrc was 145 dow the stright we were at... cant wait to see them out next time.

·
Registered
734 Posts
A works evo and a prodrive n12 are no different. If anything you would say that the god that is Prodrive build the best cars.
Yes ADR build a fine car, and as good as prodrive any many others.
Looks like the n12 has some teething problems.
remember that Garry Jennings in his Evo 9 was right their until he switched off for a second.
Had the makings of a great battle, with Seamus, Colm, Garry and co, still a great drive by Seamus, Alan and James Foley.

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
i agree with you john prodrive make a fine car but its not on the pace of the evo's
compare alan rings result to his in galway, home advantage played a huge part to his 2nd in killarney
murphy and jennings would have kept lenaord honest if the kept going and i cant wait to see how the all go on the jcr and the iom as i reckon foley will be the one to watch as he gets more time in the car

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by quarry_monster
Good to see Foleys sack of spuds still didnt let him down either,HOW SICK:barf::barf: IS TROPS NOW SLAGGING OFF DOM,BIG BAD DOM;):eek::
Im a slight bit sick today thanks for asking Esse. Me and some vatos went all east side and were at a house party with some most excellent company......................I fell in love with one East side ladyeeeeeeee- Poland thank you:yahoo:
Fat Frogs thank you toooooooo:wine:

But to the matter in hand breathern- Im sure Mr Foley did fine as did his most excellent co driver- the most excellent in the world and his performance outshadows the acheivements of even Mr Elenas record beating weekend) however they did not win.........)
Did some one who works in a shop that sells boiled potatos with fancy fillings not make a bold assertion on here that Foley would win? Or am I mistaken- perhaps Im drunk with love:wacko:

As predicted by my good self :whistle: thank you- thank you!
Mr Leonard was a soppa fly Evo guy that car wasnt slow last year with Rory Gster so it obviously the tool! Well done ADR!

However before SS1 times I had thought it would be the Kerry contingents homies association that would win Grp N ie Master Kelliher or Ring King but Leonard was the dude.

What did Jennings switch off?

·
Trevor Dunne
3,799 Posts
Originally posted by Tropsrotom

As predicted by my good self :whistle: thank you- thank you!
Mr Leonard was a soppa fly Evo guy that car wasnt slow last year with Rory Gster so it obviously the tool! Well done ADR!

However before SS1 times I had thought it would be the Kerry contingents homies association that would win Grp N ie Master Kelliher or Ring King but Leonard was the dude.

What did Jennings switch off?
his brain i guess anyone know is the car badly damaged

and trop lenoard was out in a new works spec 9 he only had rorys old car till his new one was built does anyone know is lenoard doing the brc as well ??????

·
Registered
223 Posts
fatboymotorsport i saw the car when walking up the stage for the second run through he was driving the car with the wind screen split down thw middle and there was a wheel left after him aswell he came around a right hand turn down hill into a left carried too much speed tried to turn it left caught the ditch ended up on the otherside of the road by the looks of things. John Mcloughlins crash was something unreal on the second run of the meelin stage over the jump kinda sideways caught the mud on the side of the road tried to correct it straight into a wall. it was some spot a jump down into a farm yard into a right hander downhill. we could see the road for about a mile before the jump and there was a few bumps on corners where it didn't look like the cars would get airborne but donnelly and mcnulty proved me wrong

1 - 11 of 11 Posts