Rally Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
David Cummins
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see kevin has bought Eamonn Bolands S9 (S100WRT). I wonder did he sell his S8 yet?

·
David Cummins
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as im aware JJ hasn not bought anything because he is busy with his business at the moment i think

·
Registered
170 Posts
Heard from good source that Fleming is considering retiring from rallying!!:eek:

Shur he was only out about 5 times this year due to his business and retired from 3 of them!

·
Alan Dalton
2,819 Posts
Would that be his co driver Eoiny, he is only talking about it. Sure what would he do for fun.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ya, Dunno, Hope he dosent Retire, looking forward 2 seein what car he will have for galway if he dosent! :laugh:

·
Formerly tarmac timo
1,663 Posts
i remember reading that kevin wanted a homologated wrc car so he could do tarmac wrc events. this must be why he bought the s9

·
Formerly Hbx
721 Posts
Wasn't bad considering it was in a left hooker and the last four stages were extreemly wet, probably the trickiest condictions he could have tried to learn the car in!

·
David Cummins
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The car is in RHD not LHD. It was the second car prodrive holmologated in RHD. So thats why kevin bought the car off Boland

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Not a Joke-I think I would be a bit more inventive than that-had a conversation with Ray Breen last Saturday night and was discussing the success of the Focus this year. All I am saying in my post is what he told me. I was told other things too about other drivers out in a Focus next year (possibly six more on Irish roads to be precise) but mindful of the kind of reaction I would get such as yours I am not saying anymore. I have no idea if JJ will be out in a Focus or not but it was said to me that he would be. There is so much S H I T E put up on this forum that I have no desire to add to it. And before anyone posts that six more Focus is a load of... I don't know if it is true and I don't care either.::barf:

[Edited on 2-11-2005 by rubywax]

·
Registered
277 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
I was told other things too about other drivers out in a Focus next year (possibly six more on Irish roads to be precise) but mindful of the kind of reaction I would get such as yours I am not saying anymore.
[Edited on 2-11-2005 by rubywax]
I have heard that Patrick Elliott is supposed to be out in a Focus next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts