Rally Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Not a Joke-I think I would be a bit more inventive than that-had a conversation with Ray Breen last Saturday night and was discussing the success of the Focus this year. All I am saying in my post is what he told me. I was told other things too about other drivers out in a Focus next year (possibly six more on Irish roads to be precise) but mindful of the kind of reaction I would get such as yours I am not saying anymore. I have no idea if JJ will be out in a Focus or not but it was said to me that he would be. There is so much S H I T E put up on this forum that I have no desire to add to it. And before anyone posts that six more Focus is a load of... I don't know if it is true and I don't care either.::barf:

[Edited on 2-11-2005 by rubywax]

·
Registered
277 Posts
Originally posted by rubywax
I was told other things too about other drivers out in a Focus next year (possibly six more on Irish roads to be precise) but mindful of the kind of reaction I would get such as yours I am not saying anymore.
[Edited on 2-11-2005 by rubywax]
I have heard that Patrick Elliott is supposed to be out in a Focus next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.