·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Congrats on the result on sunday,when is he going to get a decent haircut

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that fidgy. We had a cautious start to the day but once we settled down the times started to pick up.

Next stop, Monaghan.....

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
What about the haircut:laugh: not sure whether we are going to get out in monaghan, not the easiest rally to get into,carlow entry gone anyway

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Were the Monaghan regs a secret or what lads? a few homies seem to have been caught out only realising after the closing date?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Originally posted by fidgy
What about the haircut:laugh:
Fidgy I will swop you a free haircut for your Sunbeam!:yes:

·
martin mckeown
1,121 Posts
i doubt if fidgy will be sellin the sunbeam yet it has to do a few more rallies in the current owners hands:yahoo:

·
Martin Costello
6,803 Posts
Sorry trops but i dont own the sunbeam,just the navi. Have you anything else to have a rant about? vidal sassoon would look good signwritten on the evo Kevin

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kevin is doing a David Beckham on it. Waiting on a HUGE sponsorship deal from a hair products company and then the “big reveal” of the new hair cut ... :roll:

·
Banned
46 Posts
Originally posted by Jabber
Thanks for that fidgy. We had a cautious start to the day but once we settled down the times started to pick up.

Next stop, Monaghan.....
I dont think there is any point in you stopping in Monaghan, the entry is on the monaghan website, have a look for yourself :springer::springer::springer:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Ann Other
Originally posted by Jabber

Next stop, Monaghan.....
I dont think there is any point in you stopping in Monaghan, the entry is on the monaghan website, have a look for yourself :springer::springer::springer:
Trevor, unfortunatly the entry was submitted late........
I think we are near the top on the reserve list, so fingers crossed.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Was marshaling at the Circuit Of Kerry last weekend, and as usual we got the very best treatment possible from Kerry Motor Club. We were put up in Dingle on sat night in lovely clean accomodation, and the meal at the 5***** Dingle Skellig Hotel after the Rally on Sun was superb. A few of the other Clubs would do well to take a leaf out of the KMC book. We make a point of going marshaling for them every year because they treat their marshals so well and we always have a right ole knees up in Dingle. Thanks to all involved, ye have yer priorities right.:wine:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts