Rally Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Simon Michael
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Good man, well good luck to you, I'm trying to budget & sponsors together to run a car in another championship, have to get this Glens of Antrim rally past me first

· Simon Michael
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I'll put it like this its a two year plan but will need nearly 90k for it 30k for car and 30k for each year. you know any good sponsors?? I'm going to need it!! sent u2u of which championship

· Registered
188 Posts
Just wondering, does anyone know the schedule for next yr's scholarship? Thinking of entering myself this time - heard some great reports from people who competed in this years! Will there be morning and afternoon sessions??

· Registered
1,303 Posts
Originally posted by TSM Motorsport
I'll put it like this its a two year plan but will need nearly 90k for it 30k for car and 30k for each year. you know any good sponsors?? I'm going to need it!! sent u2u of which championship
On those figures I think I can guess which one you are thinking about ;) The best of luck with it.

· Registered
1,090 Posts
Originally posted by QC
Just wondering, does anyone know the schedule for next yr's scholarship? Thinking of entering myself this time - heard some great reports from people who competed in this years! Will there be morning and afternoon sessions??
More info can be found on www.go-rallying.com , its running from Jan - Sept with the Final in Oct i think!

Well worth entering.

[Edited on 3-11-2005 by sideways365]

· Simon Michael
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Yeah alot of money needed think I personally have about a £5 of it. It'll take alot of time and effort but my coach/manager says at my age its only championship worth doing if I want to go anywhere.

[Edited on 3-11-2005 by TSM Motorsport]

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.