Rally Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,303 Posts
Why and when were the posts deleted turbomax ?? Refresh my memory as I can't remember.

I am sure Chris will reply if he sees this but I've emailed him the link just to be sure as he does not come on here very much.

TSM, I am sure your 'reliable' source is just like every other reliable source in Irish rallying and I cannot believe that you think people were selected on the grounds of nationality.

[Edited on 2-11-2005 by CiaraC]

· Registered
1,303 Posts
J deleted a load of posts by mistake the other day. He was only supposed to delete posts in the For Sale section but deleted posts that had not been replied to in a while in all forums.

So there is your answer. It was done by mistake and not because of some hidden agenda.

· Registered
1,303 Posts
Simon,

Just on the nationality comment...

For the past few years there have been a number of Irish winners of one-make championships across the UK. These drivers have gone on to represent their team to the highest standards both competitively and from a PR angle. Irish competitors are highly respected over in the UK as a whole and there is no reason whatsoever that an Irish driver or co-driver would be singled out simply because of his or her nationality. (despite what some people on this forum may think)

I did not have anything to do with the scholarship. I simply passed on information about it, but from speaking to Chris about it before the selection process began, I knew he was after a team that would

1) have the right attitude
2) be enthusiastic and put their heart and soul into it,
3) who would listen and take on board any advice or constructive critisism,
4) who would do their best to promote the scholarship in a positive manner.

I don't think this is too much to ask if Chris is going to put his name to the team next year. His companies reputation is riding on it and I think it was a very brave move by Chris, Jon and the rest of the scholarship team.

[Edited on 3-11-2005 by CiaraC]

· Registered
1,303 Posts
Originally posted by TSM Motorsport
I'll put it like this its a two year plan but will need nearly 90k for it 30k for car and 30k for each year. you know any good sponsors?? I'm going to need it!! sent u2u of which championship
On those figures I think I can guess which one you are thinking about ;) The best of luck with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.