Rally Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
I'm astounded by your comments Simon, I know Chris has already answered but I'll re-iterate what he has said.

We had absolutly no agenda during the scholarship other than finding the best people for the team. If the best person to fill the drivers role had been a Romanian goat herder with NO rallying experience then that is who would have won.

The question is what do we mean by 'the best people for the team'. Well what we dont mean is people with buckets of money!

The winner was picked for ;
a) his driving ability and many of the other competitors were just as good. b) his enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
c) his attitude and work ethic.

Put simply he worked the hardest to impress us in areas other than his driving, which any one of the other competitors could have done but for whatever reason, didnt.

Very sorry you feel this way Simon, but please get your facts straight before making sweeping statements like these. I wouldn't rely on your reliable informant for information in the future, he or she is not even remotely right.

· Registered
2 Posts
I've no idea who has told you any of this Simon but I can assure you its absolute rubbish. Everyone was told exactly what the scholarship was about and that was nothing but the truth, no 'politics' whatsoever! What more can I (we) say........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.